REO Properties with Titanium Solutions

I have worked with Titanium Solutions for about 2 years now and have been doing REO listings and sales for 3, when Titanium announced that it was going to be doing REO properties, I was excited, this was my chance to branch out even further than I am.  I have faithfully done my assignements on time and to the best of my ability, then I found out that they were choosing the agents, waiting for the phone call that never came, which I didn't understand.  What I am curious about is how they chose the agents they did, how many of the agents they chose acturally complete their assignments, do they work as hard at them as we do, I am curious as to how everyone else feels about this.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• Ditto Jesse...

Power through and establish those relationships w/ your Titanium contacts....great advice. Excellen is here.

I did not get selected initially...but have HOPE that if opportunity knocks it is at my door.
  • Jesse;

Thanks! Great info and explaination. I have not been asking who and how they picked; I got lucky and was one. Your continued encouragement and support for us is incredibly appreciated, and I often think about taking a page out of your book and "Paying it forward" as they say.

Warm regards;

Nikki Holmes
  • I have the same thoughts. I work very hard at my Titanium Solutions assignments; working longer hours then being paid for and many miles on the car. I thought I had a very good rating with Titanium but I also did not get the call after filling out all the surveys necessary. I am not a member of RES.net so I wonder if that is the problem. They did say they would put the preference on the agents who join RES.net as a listing member. The cost is $250. annually
    • Well I'm a member of resnet and also reotrans but is not helping me it all so I guess is just like my old company they just pick never mind is ok I guess maybe we can get pick next time
  • Hi Carlos,

First off, it is true, Titanium doesn't have any REO assignments but, that is because Titanium doesn't do REO. Now, as for Excellen, it is true, currently they don't have any assignments either however, it hasn't cost me a dime to be a member of Excellen, which I am and, I don't choose not to work any of the "free" assignments as referenced by Vitaliy below. Just so you know, every assignment I have ever worked, I have been paid for.

As for my hope......well, I wouldn’t say it's hope so much belief that Titanium will eventually get REO assignments. I believe this because of Cary's experience. For any of those readers who don't know who Cary is, he is the current President of Excellen. Without going over his resume with you, let me just say, he comes from a history that would obviously provide him with really good contacts and would put him in a good position to bring in business for Excellen. So, it's not so much "hope" that i have as it is a belief he is capable.

Now, to your question about how they picked agents. Well, we will never know all the details so, if that is what you want, I suggest you not hold your breath. Let me just say, this industry is built on relationships, it’s built on who you know and quid pro quo. It’s sad but true. I don’t like it but, it’s a part of the game I have to play in order to be in this business. Let me put this another way, I would like to know, how many agents got accepted who didn’t have a really good personal relationship with their Area Manager or who didn’t attend a Titanium Conference, (Did you even know they have them?) or didn’t meet any of the senior leadership personally at a networking event? I would venture to say, not many.

My point is, if all you do is your assignments and you do them better than anyone else…..that isn’t enough.

Let me take this a bit further. This month has been a great month for REOPro. We are getting a few leads in from some investors of our and assigning those out to work however, I personally have chosen to pass up several qualified agents in some zip codes to go with the agent that I know…..personally. Why…..why would I do that? I don’t want to work with people I don’t know and don’t know if I can trust.

So, how do I get to know you, how do I make a personal connection with you when we have never met, may never meet? I do it by reading your blogs and forums. In this industry, you have to do 3 things to break in.

1. Get noticed: Attend conferences, go to training, write blogs that make waves. Don’t be rude and ugly but, get your message out, get heard be seen. REOPro, is a great resource for you to do that….in fact, it’s the best resource in the industry…..everyone reads us.
    2. Provide excellent service: This doesn’t mean you are just doing the status quo. You have got to do more.
    3. Become an expert: Take what you know, share it with others publically and do it consistently over a long period of time and tah - dah, you just became an expert. This is an investment in your future and should never be taken lightly.
  • Titanium good with creating noisy buzz about REOs, in fact they don't have any of them. They just created another one with Excellent REO. You can find allot of followers of titanium on REOpro. I don't get it, how in the world agents can do theirs (free) assignments and have no prospective future with them, but HOPE.... (it's a Titanic)
This reply was deleted.