They are trying to assign me two properties.  First I have to do the bpos with no compensation.  They guarantee me the listing for short sale or reo but one of the properties is currently listed and under contract. 

Not sure how they got my info but I did sign and pay for reoindustry.  I believe I got burned already and think these companies could be passing my info around.

Please reply if you have good or bad info regarding REO PRO.

Thanks

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is a scam. I know of a couple that paid the $400 and nothing. 

• They almost had me until I read the responses.  Leaving my credit card at home from now on!!

• A friend at Fannie told me they have a long list of partners from Brokers to asset managers and such but REO PRO Corp is not a name that comes up anyplace so he would say they are lying if they say they work with Fannie Ma or are affiliated in any way.

• http://poncie.com/2014/01/11/reo-pro-corp-legit-or-scam-fannie-mae-...

REO PRO CORP: Legit or Scam?
    In this episode review REO PRO CORP to see if the are indeed Legit or a Scam.
  • Anytime the client has their hand out looking for money,  Mst are scams looking for hungry folks.  Stay away.

• Not Good!!

• Do a search on this site; you'll find they are a fraud.

• Never in my life had I paid a company to get a REO or short sale listing. Keep your money.

You get listings from lenders directly. Most bank asset managers now are let go or reassigned for other duties since this is the end of foreclosure era.

Sam Shueh

Keller Wms Realty

• 4361666906?profile=originalThis is their logo.

This reply was deleted.