Replies

• I have to diable my firewall in order to log in to Realty Pilot! The samething when I first tried to register. Help that helps! Richard Lawler
        • Thanks. I will try just about anything at this point. I have put too much time into it now to stop ..
    • Jesse,

Do you know when is the next webinar and how can I join. I am new to this bloc. Thanks for input.
    • Hi,

I have signed up for Realty Pilot and have received a BPO so far. I received this message via email and was not sure what it meant of if I had signed up for Realty Pilot incorrectly.

"If you have signed up for Realty Pilot, REOPro's OMS (Operating Management System) please be sure you select REOPro as a "Membership" otherwise you will not have access to REOPro assignments."

What should I do to correct this?

Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to doing this with you.

Brian
      • AMAZING you were able to even register. See my remarks. I wish you the best. Please let me know if you make any positive progress
      • Hi Brian,

Just change your account information by adding REOPro membership to it. It was mentioned in today's webinar.
    • Jesse, is the webinar available online? I missed it and would like to find out information asap.
      Thanks!
      LYNN
    • Jesse, I've been conducting BPO/REOs for the 4 years. However, in the last year it seems more and more banks are all of sudden partnering with a BPO/REO management system (translation agent $$ for possible business), paying for zip code coverage not to mention charging transaction fees when REO listings are sold (agent $$), or utilizing an invoice processing system (agent $$ once again) .

It just seems virtually impossible to join/pay for every system hoping you get a BPO or REO listing.

So my question, what makes Realty Point so special? Are you saying Realty Point is exclusive in their support of REOPro agents?

Just curious. Because at $200-300+ a pop for annual/monthly subscriptions, whatever the system requires, that's a lot of betting on promises that may not come to fruition.
      • We as realtors all have to put bets on the table where to get leads. Some realtors are willing to advertise full pages ads in the local newspaper to find their buyers. Enough being said one can try it and decide if it is worth the trouble.

A number of companies listed have wrong links. I was wondering if they have validated they are really companies or companies do not have sign ups. I hope someone from this blog post them and tell others why they do not think they are to be included.
This reply was deleted.