Realty Pilot: Equator With a Hemi

Today I did something I rarely do. I signed up for Realty Pilot without even really doing much research here on REOPro..

It all started when Infinity Valuations emailed me and said that they were switching to a new BPO platform and I could sign up free of charge. Ok, no problem, its free so whatever. Later I find out GRC will be assigning assets through the system. Now I'm paying more attention. So I sign up and GRC tells me my next step is to attend the webinar.

I have to say I was astounded and after the webinar I forfeited my free membership and signed up for the full service which is only $30 a month.

This is a platform, workflow management sytem, accounting system, BPO auto fill system, BPO tracking system and more all wrapped into one. It appears to be pretty straight forward to use but at the same time is just loaded with attractive Equator-esque tabs, color codes, doc storage depots, etc. There are mega drop downs and check boxes for ease of use. Plus there is a massive list of AM companies they work with. And 24/7 live help, unreal.

Workflow: This thing will fill out your BPOs, MMRs, and arrange your tasks color coded by timelines. You can assign tasks to your team members. Everything is arranged and very nice to look at and work with. In a mouseclick you can send an order to a contractor to prepare a bid with a due date for him. You can even print your damn checks for your contractors with a couple mouse clicks and typing in the price.

Accounting: This thing keeps track of your expenses for each asset and also revenue. You can see who owes you, who you owe, how profitable you are, and who your best clients are. It keeps track of your BPO/Sold and List Price/Sold so you do not have to recalculate every few months.

AutoFill: You can populate BPOs without having to use macros. Using macros means your export it, import it, and then populate it. You can even build a "comment library" for those comments that you end up using over and over again. You enter your MLS system, select your BPO form and bam.

BPO: You can keep track of all of your outstanding BPOs and organize them under tabs from start to paid to completed. Right now for me that means scanning copies and using different file folders. Its ardous and mistake prone.

Anyway, I don't know much about it I am sure I have scratched the surface. I asked the presenter point blank if we can get assignments through the sytem and he said yes. He said two big AMCs were on the way, he could not say who yet. I think if this sytem is as useful to the asset managers on their side as it is looks like it could be on ours than there is no reason they could not be the next Res.net or Equator.

So this is a new platform they just rolled out I guess. I have not used it in practice, so feel free to pee on my parade. I'm excited about it but want to see what all of you think.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You too John.
  • Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• Just stop Frank.
  • Does it have a BPO auto-accept feature?

• Reality Pilot-I was loaded with more order all week. I finally stepped out of the copy & paste mode. This is for LPS where there have 150 clicks per bpo. The macro reduces to 2/3 of the clicks but many fields are still not auto filled the way they should be. Now LPS has two differerent forms. One seems to better than other slightly.  For FARVV I was assigned 7 bpos in 1 day. Tried it on chrome I crashed the Farvv. That was 1:30 AM.... Farvv I can transpose fields quickly w/o any tool. Reality Pilot with another spread sheet(s) slows me down.

Time saved with LPS is not measurable yet. I need to measure distance and pick the closer comp and it is a trial and error chore.  If Reality Pilot allows a couple back-up comps and allow me to delete them I am willing to pay more than $30/ month. All that is done with a merged CSV speadsheet since I can not afford $100+s /mo rets connection charge from my mls.

Reality Pilot actually has a list of their customers. I looked in my area with 1 mil residents and 9,000 realtors(with mls membership). I found a dozen. So they do have a lot of users knowing they have several employees there.

The tool does make me think about all the fields and do work better. Manually autofill is laborious typing. I can now optimize and focus on accuracy ($) be even more accurate.  

Sam Shueh

Keller Williams Realty

• Has anybody used broker brain, I just saw it at 5 star last week. I use TAZA now but I was impressed with some of its features. Any feedback would help
  • So... the big question is.... Realty Pilot vs RIO Genesis... Which is better?

• I have tried them both, RIO and Realty Pilot.  I need the custom tasking, dropbox, workflow etc... I couldn't make either of them do what I needed. TAZA Systems is much more robust then both RIO and Realty Pilot. I use them for Short Sale, Commercial REO, SFR REO, and traditionall real state. Recently we have adopted their iphone inpsection app that syncs the data and photos from the field automatically creating the photo addendums and resizing photos, it is the coolest thing.   I believe they are the only ones that have anything of this sort and we have dozens of features yet to take advantage of.  TAZA support and training is over the top.  We work with Cary she is always there to help. We did leave TAZA over a year ago but recently came back now that they have new affordable pricing and it is nice to be back.

• Has anybody used broker brain, I just saw it at 5 star last week. I use TAZA now but I was impressed with some of its features. Any feedback would help
  • The biggest asset Realty Pilots is its employees. It has a team of sharp tech support other company has. Matt Duncan was the one providing the training.  I was pulling my hair off until Glen Smith actually tried to see what I was doing and got the program working. Don't get me wrong, I worked on PC bios as the original team years ago. I am not computer illerate and I share same building as key developers(Apple, Amazon) in Silicon Valley. This has saved me 1/3 time typing endless data.

Re-Rets.  I subscribe to MLSLISTINGs.com and it has a CSV adavanced feature allowing me to populate 75 different paraments as a spread sheet.  With that I can pick closest comp that I could not have been able to do. It evens strips photo for each mls. $30 a month is really a bargain.

Sam Shueh

Keller Williams Realty

This reply was deleted.