Realtor.com, Trulia, or Zillow complaints

Greetings all,

I am currently writing a blog and vlog regarding the top 3 sites (Zillow, Trulia, & Realtor.com) and would like to know if you have signed up with either one of these sites for lead purposes.  In other words, you paid X amount of dollars in order to market yourself to buyer and sellers in your coverage area and received little to nothing. I might want to interview for documentation purposes and may be included in the blog/vlog.  Give me specifics with when you paid, how much you paid, and what took place.  

Thanks. 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Majority leads come from one's own listings.  Before agents spend any advertising money one should research on Active Rain on the usefulness and conversion rates. I do not advertise on these sites as money can be effectively used for other marketing campaigns. Most of the paid leads are for very low end homes.  I still get leads w/o spending that $ effort.

Sam Shueh

• I have paid for leads from all of them.  They are only good if you work them properly.  It was a bust until I learned that.

• Care to share what you learned Jill?

• Sure.  Follow up.  Follow up and more follow up but don't be pushy.  I keep my name in front of them because at some point, they will be ready to buy or sell and I want them to think: "Real Estate - Gotta call Grieco".  Sometimes I follow up with people for years before I actually sell them something.  You're follow up should be emails, phone calls and snail mail (Xmas card).

• I have had no issues with them and have closed deals from advertising with them.
This reply was deleted.