Protek-BPOs

Has anyone lately working with this Boston based company. It assigns a real person you can call or talk to and willing to make some last minute changes for you. I am in northern California and there were so much work in April. As the rush is over I don't hear a thing, eMail gets unanswered. I think they save the work for you and my performance is good.My question is did Protek lose the work to another firm or this is expected?...... I work for other companies and the work is steady (the way we all like). However, I like to know what other agents experience is.....

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Chuck,

Protk pays $50 for Ext, $60 for Interior, and somtimes they pay $70 for a Rush Interior that may not be due for 48 hours. I've also done some BPO's for up to $75. Also I've seen some orders for as low as $25 and $45.
      • I believe it is a bit higher or at par with other third party BPO mills. It is $50 ext and $60(I think) for interior.
        Their QA is reasonable and is not based in India.

I post the first blog and happy to get so many responses. As for me I decided to contact my Ca manager who told me South SF Bay is not busy right now.

Thanks for postings. George for sharing your insightful observations.
        Sam Shueh
        Cupertino, CA
  • Sam, I am still getting the orders as before. They are still sending them by email and you have to be quick to respond. Check your W9 and license to see if they are updated. They have been more sporadic but are still coming in. Just a few a week now. Good luck!
  • Sam, I just got new order from Pro-tek, I think you need to call them and ask about your profile if there is any problems with that. Good luck.
    • Sam, I picked up 3 orders yesterday. I do notice the orders are getting picked up faster, maybe the same amount of orders spread out to more agents. I do have my emails come to my cell phone so I can respond quickly. I would call them.
      Barb
This reply was deleted.