Problems with a BPO company

Has anyone used Evalonline for BPOS. I've done several about 35, and I was paid very slow for the first 11 but I was told that it was because I was still not on the system and they paid at the end of the month, So I was okay with the response. Its been about four months and I've completed 24 more BPOs, and I still have not been paid? I've sent invoices, I've called and spoke to the reps, I have sent several emails to the company. Help? Has anyone experienced this and what did you do?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did two BPOs for them and never received payment. The last time they called me I told them I wasnt' interested because they still owed me for two I had completed...never heard from them again. I wouldn't take any of their orders if I were you..unless you like working for nothing. :o)
  • Yes, speak with the valuators and tell them that you will no longer provide them with BPO's until you are paid. They are as frustrated as we are as they cannot get any agents to provide BPO's. Wait until you get paid and then don't do ANY more order for them. It is a way to get paid for the work that you have done, but don't do any more!
  • I've been waiting for payment for 5 months now, hundreds of dollars, 3 "rush payment requests" and at least 6 bpo's I've declined. Numerous phone calls, voice messages and emails but no response. Very frustrating. I sent them another email today.
    • Elizabeth,
      I got paid. I did not raise hell. I merely asked the coordinator after 45 days to have her take it with PAYROLL. That took about 2-3 weeks. You need to go through the receptionist or whoever asked you and FOLLOW UP.

To be honest with you this is easy compared to get paid for referral fees, or services provided for other realtors.
      Free URL Redirection Services and more at The WebAlias Network
      The only free URL redirection and web forwarding service that offers free domain names, free advertising, free up-to-the-second usage statistics, and…
  • hi naush from southern california, they are very slow in paying, calling and emailing will not help much, they seem to be waiting to get paid from there client then they forward your check, have not had a problem getting paid just a long wait on it, it can take up to 90 days to get paid. good luck
  • I am in the same boat. I've been getting so many calls from them, so I finally decided to pick up the call. They offered 75$ for an interior, and I told her that I was dissappointed with their company. I told her I did not want to take it. She said why and of course I explained to her about previous experience. BUT she told me it would take about 30 days to get paid. If I had not heard from them, then to give her a call. Lets see if its True.
    • I'm still waiting on work done in May. After you chase them they will say they don't have your W9 ( you know they do but you resend anyway ) after that ...well,months of them asking for bpo's and me asking them for my check- last week they supposedly mailed my check but I'm "all the way in California" so it's probably just the US postal service..really, who needs this. I hope they do pay me for the work done but I'd rather pick up another account before I work for that outfit.
      • I suggest that you continue to send them emails, send it to the person who originally requested the BPO. If you have any other emails from them requesting the same, then I do suggest that you copy ad paste the emails and responses from those to the new email. This way they will see that you have a history and have not been paid for several months.
  • I had done probably 20 BPO's for Evalonline when I realized that I had never been paid. I have called and emailed and still no payment. No more BPO's from me!
  • Make sure you have given them your w-9 and it is the 2007 version. That was the excuse they gave me. My assistant pestered them to death and I finally got paid. Do not waste your valuable time. You can go to First American and sign up and get loads of them if there are any in your area and be paid promptly. Good luck!
This reply was deleted.