Replies

• Hi Michael,
    We have been working with PAM for the past 3 years, they are great to work with. Reimbursement turnaround time are usually 30-45 days, just make sure you turn in your invoice on time.

Email me if you have any additional questions or concerns regarding their REOs.
    REO.LA.Orangecounty@gmail.com
    Thanks, Jessica
    Seerving Orange and LA County
    reo.la
  • Michael, I have worked and listed over 50 properties with Precision, Matt Hudsons team and they are one of the best out there. Right now they using reoworld also. they pay on time,bills are reinbursed in 30 days period. They offer good bonuses for both agents and buyers. Good Luck!
    • Yes they are super to work with..enjoy them very much.
  • Michael,

I was curious how things with PAM are going. Has enough time passed to provide and feedback on their business from your perspective?

Have a great week,

Dan
    • Dan,

Going really well, PAM appears to be on top of their game. Still waiting on a $200 CFK bonus but other then that I like them a lot.,
      • Great to hear! They have been around a while and I don't think they're going anywhere.
  • Congrats Michael,

I've been trying to break with them for a long time, but there is another agent in my office working with them and I think they have a capping on properties per office and not agent.
  • Michael, I have some questions about PAM. Call me or email at REO@DonMurray.net.
    Don
  • PS - PAM has a limit that they assign listings - typically it's 20 listing assignments per license per office....SO, if you have anyone else working for you who has a license be sure to inform PAM of this fact...your assignments will DOUBLE, TRIPLE, etc ;)
    • Great info thanks Dan. Yes they found me on REO Network.
This reply was deleted.