Replies

• By the way, if you are unaware of how they got in touch with you originally I do know that they encourage the www.REONetwork.com database (or at least they have in the past). They may have found you there if you have an account.

Dan Waterman
  • Hi Michael,

Not only have I worked with PAM in my tenure as an REO Agent, but also had the pleasure of having one of their top asset managers as one of NFSTI's senior instructors. They are fair with their reimbursement turn around time and they're one of only 8 outsourcers in the country for JP Morgan Chase. Steve, their CEO, is quite familiar with REO from an agent's perspective and to my knowledge still practices some REO real estate in CA.

If you have any further questions or want to get in touch with my instructor who used to work there just let me know.

Dan Waterman
  • do you know how they got your contact info?
  • Just got a 2nd listing from them in as many days...guess I will run with it and see how it plays out, thanks for the info. everyone LOL
    • Michael, that is great news, how long have you been with PAM? and good luck with your listings.
This reply was deleted.