PAS Premiere Asset Services is cutting agents!

This is also on the GROUP discussion of Wells Fargo:

** I just got a listing agreement for a house I worked a long eviction for, put it on MLS yesterday and GOT FIRED today! Darn! I have been working so hard for PAS. I am crushed right now!!

Dear Agent,

Premiere Asset Services (PAS) is in the process of evaluating various markets and agent
performance including your own. Please be advised that PAS has made a business decision to remove you from our agent network. In doing this we will be
re‐assigning the following properties to different agents. Please remove these
assets from the MLS as soon as possible:

In reference to the following Listed files, you will have 15 calendar days to
submit any/all offers for review by PAS. Any property still in Listed status on
calendar day 16 will be reassigned. This includes the following:

You will still have access to the Agent Portal to continue maintaining those
assignments currently entertaining offers or in escrow as well as uploading
invoices for these assets. Any files that revert from Offer Pending, Offer
Accepted, or Under Contract back to a Listed status will be reassigned.

This letter serves as notice that you are no longer eligible to receive future
assignments from PAS. This is a final determination and is not subject to
appeal.

Thank
you for your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

PAS
Network Management

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi John,

Are you located in San Francisco Bay Area?  Can you please email me back at ktf650@gmail.com or call me

at (408) 868-9643.  I have couple questions that I want to ask you about PAS.

• The same thing happened to me a few years ago.  I had to pay to take their training class after handling REO's for 12 years and then got 3 or 4 really awful properties.  I then received the same response firing me...  I had a new Wells Fargo loan officer come by with his branch manager wanting to do business with me.  I told them I would give them many new leads if they could get me back into PAS REO.  They pretty much just got up and left.  Most of their listings in my area have been with fairly inexperienced agents.  I guess they will be fired soon too.

• HI Ned,

Where are you located?  After you take the training class with Default School, did you sign any agreement

with PAS before taking the listings? 

I don't recall ever sign any agreement after the Default School training in 2007. 

You can email me back at ktf650@gmail.com if you don't want to post.

• Realtors do not deserve to be treated like this.

• In June the Northern CA WF reo manager stated at a seminar the average listings per PAS agent was 3.5 and wasn't going to increase due to most owners being shifted into the short sale or loan modification process. Since Aspen Grove got involved, no listings from PAS since Feb. 2011. Done quite a few interior BPOs via corelogic on WF properties which seem to be assigned to only three different agents in the county.  Odd when the assigned agent is 40 miles away and the listing is close to my office. REO life is not fair.....

• Cheer up people, it is not the end of the world.   These REO companies have high turnover and burn out with their Asset Managers as well.   I hated doing REO's and I terminated my agreement with Premiere and ask them where to send or assign their listings to, needless to say they were very upset and ask me to give them time to re-assign their properties. 

• Sorry everyone, I just signed up and don't have a photo yet.  But I cannot wait to join the discussion of this topic, that's why I signed up this morning.  When I got terminated a week ago, PAS immediately re-assigned 5 of my properties that I was informed by the AM managers few days earlier that they're ready to put on market.   Few days ago, I asked Aspen Grove for the refund of $115 per property that they charged me plus the annual membership fee of $349.  I got a reply back from Aspen Grove indicated that they will NOT refund the fee, but I will get a credit back for future listings.  Can you believe it, got fired and got ripoff at the same time.   I'm very surprised that with the termination and all from PAS that made several agents furious, noone would dare to file a Class Action.  Most Asset Management would just keep you in their network and NOT assign anything if they don't have properties instead of sending out email and fire you.  The email that PAS sent out was so vague.  A friend of mine asked for reason, the reply came back with another vague answer, she pressed for reason again, they came back and told her that they're NOT going to discuss it anymore. 

• I also wanted to know why is Wells Fargo going to all these convention talking to agents like us when they are letting us go. I don't know the logic of this. They will be at the Reocon Convention this January, All these agent there is wanting to get into the Reo Business and what is happening in the industry. I did google Wells Fargo, and they let go of agent in 2008, 3 years ago. Is this a cycle they do? It really hurts us in the long run, in doing all our best to provide the services they request, and figuring are funds also. Due to them cutting are own inventory the last year, we had to cut staff too to pay everyone. They really don't understand the fact of creating  to be the very productive company they want. And also all this puff in the shadow inventory. I heard today they are letting this shadow inventory out. What's with that. I can't vision that this is the worse economy in history then let go Reo agent. Mind boggling.

• HI Alina,

Where are you located?  You can email me directly at ktf650@gmail.com

• i still believe it is a matter of economics. They developed a training program. you have to pay for each module of the training.  10 new agents x $500 = $5000 in revenue for them    If they keep all the same agents who have already taken the required training, they don't bring in the revenue. in 2008, when they eleminated agents in my area, they also sent a solicitation to agents who were not on their broker list and added new agents. Some of these had never even had an interest in REO prior to this. But they paid to take the training in hopes to get the listings.  It really just stinks, no matter what angle you look at it.  I was also told that the local mortgage consultant had a say in who was retained and who was cut from the list.  The one we had been assigned to is just terrible. She never returned peoples calls. the clsoings were NEVER on time. She always blames everyone else involved when the loan package is not ready on time. Yet,we were forced to use her to prequalfy everyone. It was a very awkward situation all around.

This reply was deleted.