Ok, so i've been signed up with them for a year now I think. Last December they had a Webinar and they stated that they are ironing out a few things with servicers and come January/February - their process will go full gear - haven't seen a thing.

Any thoughts on whether it's worth proceeding with them? Anyone hear anything good/bad about them or about timelines from them?

Any feedback is much appreciated.

thanks

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have been certified by them for years too.  Promises and they still are asking for more agents.  Experience is the best teacher.  If I was an agent and I was working with them...make sure you have business liabiity insurance in addition to your E&O.  When they fall on their face with their clients they suck all the information they can get out of you and then when they do not want to defend they "use" you to avoid spending any money.  For those of you that have been around for years and knew Kelly...she must be rolling in her grave.   My best advice to working that account is "be careful".  I will bet you will have to upload your E&O but not your business liablity.  Many agents do not carry this ....all I can say is I am very thankful that I have carried it. 

• Are you referring to PartnerFirst Donna or ServiceLink?

• They are all one in the same.  Kanas is handling the shortsales, Colorado and Pa...not sure.  Pa we still get companies using the title services...not bad if you stay on top of them.  Pa also has some BPO people...used to do lots for them...but got tired of chasing my tail to get my money.    I am just putting the warning out because if you are going to work for them you best carry personal business liablity and E&O. 

• I signed up with partnerfirst 4 months ago. I pay the monthly fee. I completed the training and I haven't heard a peep. I actually called them to ask to just pay for the rest of the year and noone has returned my phone call. I was also recommended by servicelink to sign up. What is the deal?

• BEWARE OF PARTNERFIRST!  PLEASE DO RESEARCH BEFORE SIGNING UP NOW!!!

• Have to agree with you Mike.  I took the course etc and got empty promises.  One thing I would share with anyone that works for Serviicelink...they require you to carry E&O...which we all carry...but be sure you also carry Personal Business Liabiity.  If you want to know why email me personally...Donna@neassetpros.com

• Recieved a lead from them in March actually - just to update my initial post. The program came through and i think they are adding more servicers based on the news they've been sending. Turned out to be worth it
  • Signed up with them, receive e-mails, but not exactly sure how they function.
    • I have received a lead from Partnerfirst and I have a listing appointment set up. The lead program has started!!

Thanks,

Joseph Milazzo
      Licensed Agent/Partner
      Keller Williams Arizona Realty
      Voted #1 Real Estate Office in Arizona
      9500 E Ironwood Square Dr.
      Scottsdale, AZ 85258
      Cell 602-741-9882
      Fax 480-629-5105

This reply was deleted.