Replies

• I would like to know has anyone requested a Refund from Optimal REO Solutions.. ? 

• I request and received a refund. But I had also file a complaint with the BBB. Good luck

• I also requested a refund and received the refund .. and made a complaint myself. so this does not continue to happen to other agents.. 

• They most likely operate as Team Lear did which is they would say after one year they would refund your money.  you need to call your credit card company and dispute the charge.  When I asked Eric Bates for an address and googled it, the map took me to the middle of a freeway.  They told me the $500. was for Safeguard.  Anyone who does REO knows that you set up your own account with Safeguard.

• Hello Catherine.. I have already disputed the charge with my credit card company. .. Thanks for your info. Never ever again... will I pay. (absolutely no doubt in my mind).

• Citi has collapsed their REO Dept and now only outsources, there is very little inventory. It is surprising as Citi was always great at reimbursing, I would contact the vendor manager to get your issues resolved. Good luck

• it was actually someone at Citi directly. Not an asset manager. It was in evictions.  That person was either fired or quit. I may send a letter to the department to see what can be done.

• I too was contacted by them.. and I signed up and they want me to do a BPO and an occupancy check .. I have requested the refund back to me as of now. I have been speaking with Lindsay Day. and I have her phone number cell phone number direct. I just texted messaged her and it is 1:00 a.m. her time now.. She just responded back to me and said she would refund the money back to me. I will let everyone know after I deal with her tomorrow.. 

• Did you ever get your money back from her? I'm dealing with the same situation with her now

• I am occasionally running into this. waste my time..... Stonecrest has gotten really bad. Kondaur is also getting bad. I do free reports, occupancy checks. etc and get no other response. I don't like it.  I am not sure what to think with companies like these. The free work is starting to get old.

This reply was deleted.