Old Republic

I was just approved with Old Republic Default Management Services (ORDMS) as a REO Listing Agent. In order to receive REO listings you have to sign up with Res.Net for an annual fee of $250. Has anyone had any positive/negative experiences with either Res.Net or Old Republic?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello everyone.
    I have been with Old republic and ResNet and lots more, Paid for lots of these paid sites, done lots of BPO's but still having hard time getting listings.
    Any suggestions, I am in the So Cal - Riverisde -San Diego area.
  • I have had a good experience with res.net and old republic. With res.net you will be found by more asset managers and thats what we all want. Old republic will feed you listings once you're approved.
    good luck.

James
    • Hi Clarence,

How soon did you start receiving REO lisings from the time you received the approval letter? Did you do anything else besides continue to do the BPO's to receive listings?
      Thanks for your comments.
  • Well I just got my 1st interior bpo from ORTC, very pleasant experience and smooth report. I got another one but 100 miles away so after 10(?) I will see what happens.... It takes time .....
    • Wonderful Sam, make sure everything is perfect and they will keep sending you more! Congrats! Now we have to find out the secret to getting the REO listing with ORDMS......
  • I absolutely love Old Republic but they said you need to do at least 10 BPO's for them before you get listings, although I am not there yet I love their website and I have been with Res.Net for over a year now, I have not received any listings from this site.
    • I like Old Republic as well however, I have done more than 10 BPO's and have not received a listing yet. Reports are done before due date or right on target. I do not know the problem.

I think the CDPE course was awesome. Alex Charin is really a great instructor. Did you have Alex?
  • Hello Lillian,

I would like to recommend that you join the Aspen Grove agent network through Aspen iAgent™.

As an REO agent, iAgent™ can help you successfully manage your REO Property Portfolio using a completely web-based software. The annual fee for iAgent is $349.00 applicable at registration; however, unlike many of the other agent networks, iAgent comes with many additional features which can add benefit to your business.

As an iAgent user, you will be on a list of agents accessible to Aspen Grove’s REO and BPO clients. If a client is looking for an agent in your area you will be listed there and the client can choose you for REO/BPO work.

Aspen iListing is a free additional service for all iAgent users which applies to all properties listed in iAgent. You will get to directly market all your properties on www.aspenilisting.com FREE of charge. iListing is marketed to buyers via mailing lists, Google ads and web search optimization. Buyer’s agents can register on iListing and automatically submit offers on your properties and submit all of the pre-approval and required documents directly to you in iAgent.

You will be also listed on Aspen iListing when a buyer is looking for an agent. In other words you may receive buyer referrals on Aspen iListing for free.

Some additional perks include:
    - First 20 properties added to the system are FREE
    - Receive credit for cancelled properties
    - A once and once only charge of just $14.95 per property

You can register online at https://www.aspeniagent.com/Registration/RegistrationSetup.aspx or for more information on the company, Aspen Grove, visit www.AspenGrove.net

Regards,
    Aisling
  • Lillian, you are lucky. I have been with OR for a while now. They are GREAT. Res Net is your salvation since all is there. Keep the AM updated on status of properties. When I get on in title, I update them on a weekly basis. Once in you will be good to go. Just a word of caution on the Litton properties. Here in FL Litton does not pay the HOA back fees unless it is the current month. I do a search of the fees outsstanding, and get approval to have it paid. BE SURE to run it by the AM first. Good luck.
    • Hi Frank,

Thanks for the great advice, but I am more worried about actually receiving the REO listings. Anything else I should do besides continuing to do a good job with the BPO's?
This reply was deleted.