Old Republic

I was just approved with Old Republic Default Management Services (ORDMS) as a REO Listing Agent. In order to receive REO listings you have to sign up with Res.Net for an annual fee of $250. Has anyone had any positive/negative experiences with either Res.Net or Old Republic?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• res.net is great, they are who different AM keep up with their assets, expenses, etc. USRES makes you sign up with them when you first get a listing. i closed 4 thru them last year and 10 so far this year. But good thing another company MDWebb found me on res.net and gave me two listing assigments in August. I did the ten BPO's thru Old Republic and they said would turn me over to listing department, That was last fall no listings yet? USRES is where you get the BPO's for the listing from res.net, however USRES does not pay for BPO only the chance of getting listings. But it seems to work out if you keep doing the BPO's and don't quit like many agents do.
    Gary Mitchell
    Keller Williams Charlotte NC
    www.mycharlottehometeam.com
  • All of the agents I know that work on ROETrans and RESNET have accounts with the banks directly and just use these sites as a portal. These are not how they established their contact. First was asked on by an asset manager then had to sign up with portal. Never paid a fee for either site.
  • I love working with ORDMS. I have been working with them for about 2 or three years now as an REO Broker and they are very easy to with as well as friendly. Res.NET is just for expenses, the rest is done through REOTrans. You'll enjoy working with them
    • Hi Jennie,

What do you mean it it's just for expenses and the rest is done through REOTrans? Sorry, I'm new and don't know all the lingo yet? Are you saying I have to sign up with an additional platform to receive REO listings from ORDMS??? I hope not..... Now that I am an approved REO agent what do you suggest I do now if anything to receive listings?
  • I do have a short sale, I had to pay Res.Net. The short sale was assigned to a asset manager. I did a BPO, price was approved. Received many offers and still no respond to those offers after so many days in the market. The investor is Fannie Mae. But this is turning ugly.
  • Hi, I joined Res.Net several months ago and received one BPO. I was told by an Asset Manager that it is important to be a member. The BPO form was very easy to use and I feel like more business will come from my membership. Could you share with me the Old Republic contact you have? I have a contact I can share with you as well.

Have a great week!

Amelia Pleasant
    Pleasant Realty
    (919)-291-9167
    Serving NC & SC
  • I have been doing BPOs for Old Republic as well and did not receive a REO Listing. Reading all of your comments in paying for a couple of the sites I admire you. I got burned so many times in paying out fees that turned out to be a joke. Now I am so turned off for paying for a service until others prove to me it it really worth it. I have received 2 REO listings in a year and am told I have a excellent rating. Why I am not getting more REO listings I do not know. I do not feel paying a yearly fee will do it. Unless someone can show me I am wrong. I am open to other opinions and suggestions.
    • Hi Donna,

To date, I have only paid for Res.Net and if nothing materializes from this site I do not plan to pay for any others. I too feel these paying sites are in the business of collecting fees and not really assigning listings. You are right!
  • What is the site to sign up on ??
  • I signed up with them sometime ago. Out of curiosity how long it took to receive a BPO request?
    I recall they said they have rec'd my application and will be in touch shortly if in need of my service?
    Sam
This reply was deleted.