Old Republic Now Requires REO Training $399!

Old Republic is now requiring REO Courses for all brokers/agents in order to continue to receive REO Assignments. I would think if you've already taken FSI, RDCPro, NFSTI, OneWest, Res.net, Equator,  this would be enough? I guess I'll just pay another fee with a smile :)

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The worst part of the training is it takes time, 18 hours that I would of rather spent in my business. There are enough agents trying to get business that clients can call the shots. I guess I don't blame them, its a way for Old Rep to try filter the cream out of their vendor database and make sure vendors are paying attention to all the rules. Emails and broker docs can be skimmed over but when you are tested on the material you have to know it. I just wish there was standard training because every client requires something different. Suntrust "preferrs" CREO from NRBA, then there is fivestar, the others you mentioned and many more I don't care to find at the moment.

By the time the training is standardized the market will have recovered.
  • Hi,

Does anyone know an agent in Atlanta, Georgia. I have an investor in Los Angeles who needs a BPO then he will list the property with them.

brokergals@gmail.com
    • I do Georgia listings
      gaylewyse@cimcast.net
  • hmm, i did not get that email? could you let me know what link it is to register for the class. I just took one bpo this morning but couldn't find info on the class
    thanks!
  • No they don't. They do use res.net to assign properties.
  • DANG...... Okeedokeeee...Its a shame that all the "REAL" certifications aren't honored......believe me, a certification dosnt guarantee lenders didley..... oh well.....where's my Amex...???
  • Yep, another fee and smile, a bigger and bigger workload per property and smile.... Speaking of fees, just got notified that our local power company will now require a 250.00 deposit on ALL customers who have 3 or more accounts.... lets see, 50 listings, times 250 = 12,500 dollars that I will get .23 percent interest on per year... Smile smile smile and SMILE.. :)
  • No I haven't yet, I submited all the necessary documents that they have to approve, my application was approved as of lasst week,
  • Mark,
    Have you researched ORDMS see how many homes they have in Austin, TX area? If little or none that answers where to pay more
    for the most learned membership.

ORDMS does not seem to be on the leading edge compared to others. I get BPO assignments now and then. Exterior is $30 interior is $40. So you do 12-15 bpo and give back to them for a training you are on the list. So what?
    • Where can ORDMS be checked???? I dont see it and I too would like to ck my area!!??/ Any ideas...?
      (i am only doing bpos for them rt now.... but , to get reos, they sent me all the reovm info... plus classes...plus platform fee's.....).....

Geez..... where can I see whats avail in s. Florida????
      Helppp??
This reply was deleted.