I was listing properties for American Home Mortgage  which then became Power REO which then became Homeward Residential. And now in a conferance call today we were told the sale to Ocwen went through.   One thing you can depend on in REO life, nothing EVER stays the same.

Also, if you are not Bi-Polar when you start out.... it really helps after a while !!!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've complained about having AADD (adult attention deficit disorder) ever since I started in real estate.

• The conference call was just telling us who and what department to contact for different tasks and  explaining how they want us to use the Equator platform, Mostly just a review. They said they felt the task due dates on  Equator are too giving and they would like to see us complete tasks ahead of the due dates.        

• I also listed REO for AHMSI and Power but haven't seen anything from them for about a year.  They were one of my best steady clients so I really hate to see them go over to the dark side.  I didn't know about the conference call.  What was said?

This reply was deleted.