Replies

• How did they find you?  Any tips?  I have been trying to get in with them for years.
      • The best way is with a local BOA  loan officer.He or she can send your information to them.
  • I say "no". I make it clear that I haven't been inside. For the picture, I upload a sheet of paper that says "Waiting for BACFS to rekey the property...
  • Congratulations Rowland. Did they call you on the phone for an interview or was your online application sufficient to lead to the listings being assigned to you?
    • They did call me and interview me on the phone.   After that I did not hear anything for a few months
  • I just got my first BOA listing yesterday!  I have one question.  In equator, it is asking for occupancy.  The property is vacant, has a winterized form on the door.  No lockbox, cant get in.  Looking in one window there is trash and such.  The form on equator is asking if any personal property remaining.  I can't tell till I get in the home, but have to answer yes or no, and there is no space for a comment.  Do I say yes?
    • The management company normally contact you the day that they are going to change the lock and clean the property.
    • Email the AM tell them theres no box. 
    • Dear Jim: Check all the windows and doors to see if there is an entry point. Either drill out the lock and replace the set or try the old cc with a little shoulder English. Make sure you have full authorization by email or otherwise to service/list the property for the benefit of BA (or there servicing entity), case the cops show up.
    • CONGRATS, JIM AND ROWLAND!!!!  SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH :))

This reply was deleted.