Replies

• I did thousands of BPOs for First American now Corelogic back n 2008 to present. My Lender with B OF A for over 15 years  put the good word in for me. I would like to think it was a combination of that and two other asset companies that led me to this opportunity. Hard work and perseverance paid off. I remember my first check back in 2009 for BPOs was for $16,000.... when I was literally dying in this market.
  • So were do you go to sign up with B of A? I have been doing BPOs for them for many years and have yet to get a listing. I have signed up or so I thought. So what do I need to do?

Luanne Dvorak

dvorakla@gmail.com

• Congratulations, Rowland!! Fantastic!!
  • Hi Rowland,

How did you follow up with them, I submited the info on their website, but do not know how to follow up with them. Any suggestions?

• I am wrorking on my first listing with BOA.  I am very familiar with Equator, but does anyone know of a manual, or guide for their properties?  I also hear that they use a scoring method.  I'm kind of thrown out there blind.  Or maybe we can share ideas here. 

• They do have a scoring method. The best resource for you is to go to https://realestateagent.bankofamerica.com/default.aspx ... They never sent me login info, but I clicked on "forgot password?" and the sent me a temp password...
      • I signed up with them a few months ago. Been listening to the crickets ever since :) Tried to log into the website and no email found. Any ideas?
    • I signed up with there information form a couple of weeks ago.  do you know if they are adding all over the country or just certain markets.  Would like to touch base with you to see if I can get an Oregon Contact from you.
  • They are releasing their inventory and are adding agents to handle it.
  • After I got my email inviting me, I uploaded the requested docs to equator and the next day I got a screening call.
This reply was deleted.