I have 5 new InspectionPort BPO orders. I rarely take these but most are close by. I am looking for a good auto fill program that handles InspectionPort BPOs in particular.

I don't want to pay a fortune either since I have no idea how many more orders I might get.   BPO-Automation is a little steep at $79.99 per month plus a $49.99 MLS setup fee plus $99.99 training fee.  

Realty Pilot is $29.99 per month but their blogs date to 2011 and 2012 and their comparison chart is dated 2010.  I can't find a list of supported BPO forms. Their website does not work well on my Samsung tablet even though their blog features mobile app ease. 

Does anyone have experience with an auto-fill program for Inspection Port?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nevermind. I forgot how easy their newer web form is to fill out. It took very little time to type up and load photos. I still struggle a little with converting the comp map to a jpg format.  My MLS generates a very nice pdf map. 

I also now have a 3 rating with Landsafe!  WOW.  Since it's been over 6 months since I last did  a Landsafe order, my 3 on time orders I did yesterday moved me from a 4!   I ended up with a total of 7 orders.

I think BoA just sold Landsafe to Corelogic. 

• Hi Cece,

I believe that even with your concerns about the pricing of our product, our software is hands down the best BPO AutoFill software out in the industry currently for many reasons. I challenge you to take a few minutes to watch our software fill in InspectionPort's form in 1 minute and it does 90% of the form fields for you.

Here's a link to see it in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmu8HIC-B-U

Lastly, just like everything in business and life, you should invest in systems and tools to make your life easier. Why sacrifice or scrimp, when you can have the best and we offer this!

I'd be more than happy to help answer any questions that you may have, just reach out to me by emailing me at: sales@bpo-automation.com or by scheduling a free consultation here: https://www.timetrade.com/book/F2R8S

Warmly,

Nicole Ocean

YouTube
    • I tried watching it before I posted.  It is not watchable. 

• Yeah, you better check it out CeCe!

• Do you have experience with this,  Marky?

• If it is one page report RP can autofill it. But they need some time to customize for you.  I have to create specific fields and start it scratch. You can also create your own autofill via home made spread sheets. Need to write your own test scripts with VBA. If you can write code it is not hard.

• I'm not going to learn code. Haven't written any since VS Basic in 1986. Thanks anyway. 

• I don't expect to pay for something where I have to do all of the work. 

• TrackMyForeclosures has a BPO assistant for 49.99 per month plus a $50.00 setup fee, a current website,  and a list that includes InspectionPort.  Any experience with this service? 

This reply was deleted.