NAHREP Conference Count Down

Fellow REO Pro members:

I would like to invite all of you to our National Real Estate Hispanic Professionals (NAHREP) Real Estate and Marketing conference in Los Angeles, California on September 17-20 at the LA Live/JW Marriott Hotel near the STAPLES Center.  Where you can network with thousands of other attendees and Asset Management companies and Banks.  Please register now and have the opportunity to sit at our round tables with asset managers and ask them questions face to face. 

Our registrations is only $399 for members and $499 for non-members....All of you can attend is not just for the Hispanics, please visit our website at:

http://nahrep.org/convention/

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Byron- I'm signed up and trying to maximize my time there by getting some invitations to the "invitation only" trainings.  Can you help with that?  Any contact information?  For example, I'm a CoreLogic agent, but the person I contacted from CoreLogic doesn't know anything about it.  She's working on it, but....  Do you have contact information for some of these "invitation only" trainings?
  • Chandler,

Did you register with your local NAHREP Chapter?  If not one in your hometown then find the nearest one and register with them.  After that you can register to our conference.   Look forward to have you as a NAHREPIAN Hermano!

• Thank you for your reply Byron. I did register with a local chapter. Someone with the chapter said that I would need to be approved by the board which meets in October. I'll just hang tight and wait to see how it goes.

Thanks again Byron!

Chandler

• http://youtu.be/_g3YIllEmD0

• I just put in my application to become a member of NAHREP. I'm crossing my fingers that the board approves me. Do you have any pointers that will increase my odds?
  • Are there any prom doscount codes available of NAHREP?
    • Is already discounted at $499 for non-members.  James this is cheaper than attending REOMAC, Five Star or REO Expo.
This reply was deleted.