NAHREP AREAA National Conference

Hello REO Pro Friends!

I just registered for the AREAA / NAHREP National Real Estate and Marketing Conference.

Alas, I registered too late to get into the limited seating REO session.  Im pretty wiley though, dont count me out yet!

Anyway, who is going? Cant wait to mix with you there.

Chris

801-440-8800

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I will be there..
  • I will be there! Although I am a local chapter President of NAREB, I also have an AREAA membership. I look forward to the convention and am interested in meeting up with my fellow REOPro members.

(408) 469-0061
    • What is the benefit of having membership to NAREB & AREAA? Isn't it one in the same or not??
      • There are 3 major minority trade organizations: NAREB, AREAA and NAHREP. They all represent different minority communities. Going to their websites will give you an idea of each of their organizational visions.
    • Hello Shawneequa,

We should all get together and chat for a few minutes.

I am also a NAREB member...one of only 3 in my state!

Did you get into the round table?

See you there!

Chris
      • Yes, I agree! Yeah, I don't think we have any active chapters in Utah but it might be an emerging market opportunity for us.

Yes, I will be at the roundtable. I registered quite some time ago. So exciting!
  • I wanted to go but now that I can't got the asset manager roundtable what is the use?
    • They have added a wait list for the round table.

Also, there are 750 agents attending currently (out of about 2000 conferrence attendees).
    • What is it anyway? Is it an actual mixer type format?
This reply was deleted.