MARK TO MARKET

DOES ANYONE WORK WITH M TO M THEY ARE AT LEAST 10 WEEKS BEHIND IN PAYING ME AND THEY DO NOT ANSWER ANY PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS AS TO WHEN YIOU WILL BE PAID. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD NOT EVEN TAKE A CHANCE OF DOING ANY WORK FOR THEM

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I understand they have been sild? All my contacts don't work there anymore?

• support@marktomarket.com or call (877) 626 2767 Here is the number that is on their site. don't know if it is the number you are calling or not.

• Are you calling the correct number? They moved to Florida.  Go to website to see new contact info. I don't have it. But yes, love them just don't have much in my area

• Yes I have been working with them for 7 years and I do allot of work for them, they have always been great, actually everyone there is great Payments were always like clock work never any issues until this year, I don't know exactly what is going on, I have called in and they were very responsive and I have received payments now up to mid June if memory serves me correct. The reasons given have been their new accounting system and or new accounting company. I wish I could say don't worry but I can tell you I continue to do work for them and have allot of outstanding orders waiting to be paid. As noted they have always been great to work with so I am trusting this is just a glitch that will be resolved.

This reply was deleted.