LSI now Servicelink

just got more than 25 bpo orders  from LPS, LSI  and they are now ServiceLink. I have never worked for ServiceLink

Am I safe to do this work?  Does ServiceLink have a good payment history?

Any feedback appreciated.  .

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks to everyone   So glad you're out there !!!

• I haven't done any BPO's for Service Link lately, but it's a sound company, I have always got paid...  the thing is (was?) that I had to bill them monthly (on their portal), at the beginning of the month for the previous month, by listing all BPO order #'s and respective fees....  30-45 day payment schedule.

• Yes, they are good to work with and I have never had any problems getting paid

• They will pay within a reasonable time, they are one of the largest Title companies in the country doing most of Freddie Mac's contract and title work.

• They are very good, 30 day pay time.

• We have been working on over 100 orders.  They are really busy.  We had to decline some because we can not keep up.  We hope they pay on time but they are located in our town so we can pay them a visit if they are slow pay. Make sure you explain your comps well  because they will kick them back if the lots are not within 10% in size as the subject.

• From what I can find out ServiceLink will pay on time.

• servicelink is very good and pay within 45 days. but you will never get a listing- that is a separate division. But they are very easy to work with. I have been working with them 17 years now

• they pay well and direct deposit did not know they hooked up to service link hmmmm

• When I log on to the LSI login page is still says LPS. 

This reply was deleted.