looking for a Titanium Solutions update

I have a meeting to talk with a Titanium Solutions rep tomorrow and am wondering if anyone has any up to date (2nd half of 2011) feedback about working with them.

I have read many many posts that are from 2009 thru early 2011 but would like more recent information

Thank you!!!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not worth it.  Made a lot of contacts for very little money.  Thought it was dangerous.  I didn't like knocking on strangers doors with no prior contact or appointment.  Never got a short sale lead. 

• The only reasons I signed up with them was because of the launch of their REO division.... Did several door knocking campaings for them and not a single REO assignment was assigned to me.  Been with them for 2 years. 

• I worked with them for two years.  Not worth the time or money.  Oh, wait, what money?  Very little for a lot of effort,

• I agree completly with Sam I worked for them for over a year and never got 1 deed in lieu or short sale. I was told when I started that I would get some listings through Excellen  if I did the HRC for them. After one year and close to a couple hundred doors slamed in my face, I decided to call my asset manager and ask him what the chances were for me getting a listing. He started out by laughing at me and then told me not to expect any listings.

• The company initially had good concept. Unfortunately, its purpose to motivate borrowers to keep their homes. Realtors are there to sell. Several memos came out warning agents to abide to the job descriptions. One of the requirements to get paid better is asking for borrowers date of birth for confirmation (boa).  Most borrowers tell you to mind your own bizwack. I doubt if borrower ever cared to share their age but alone with such personal information.  The TS staff are professional and the pay is like not getting paid. $20 for three trips after dark far far far away, and on weekends.  So you spent several hours kocking some dead beat doors pay for gas while wait days for your $20 cheque.  

This reply was deleted.