We all have seen posts on the asset management companies that are difficult and even BPO companies that are slow or no payers......but what about listing your favorite asset management companies and why the are your favorites.

Here is mine: AHMSI/Power REO because the majority of their asset managers are quick to respond and we have established good, strong working relationships.  They also use FAS for all the utility payments which used to be so time consuming to pay and bill for reimbursement then track reimbursements.  So Hurray for AHMSI

Let's hear it, who is your favorite and why.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Linda and Gary!

I was at a brokerage 3 years ago with an AHMSI account, I was one of several agents on the account, however I left that brokerage due to my higher standard of ethics than that particular office broker.

Thanks for the info, it's tough to start up these new accounts again at my new office, many of my old AM contacts at several companies are no longer working their either, I'm currently up a certain proverbial creek without a paddle in regards to an active account now and my mision is to accrue new ones this year.

Appreciate your insight and information

• Jared, It is a good thing you changed offices if you felt you needed to, but sorry you lost those AMC connections by doing so.

It is harder to get on with the AMC than it was 3-4 years ago, but with persistance keep on trying.  The doors will open for you I am sure!

• I agree with you Linda.  PowerREO is my favorite client as well.  I have been with them for a long time like working with their AM's who all seem to be very nice.  As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, I haven't met anyone yet who is from Texas that isn't nice.  They have that southern hospitality thing going on. 

I've had my issues with FAS but I think even they are doing a better job than they used to.  Maybe with the high unemployment rate, the FAS vendors are trying harder to keep their jobs.

And Jared, they haven't been taking on any new agents for a few years.  As a matter of fact, they have been cutting agents as business has slowed for them.

• can you share a registration link or website for this company?  I'd be happy to work with an asset manager that is pleasant and values what I can bring to the table.

many thanks

This reply was deleted.