Replies

• I love this business....I love this website.

I have benefitted from your comments regarding Kondoaur Capital Corporation. Without doubt I am going to do my best to secure a relationship with this company.

Does anyone have a contact person that I can send a Thank You letter?

Denise Stovall
    email "reo@cds1.net"
    • Jill Hoff
      jhoff@kondaur.com
      • Steve,

Thank you much appreciated.
  • I had applied to this organization & when I called to follow up was told I needed to submit as different app not the one on their site, which she was going to send me via email. Still have not received the information from her. Any idea what she is referring to and do they have properties in the Virgina area?
  • Thanks Billie for adding the DIL part to the explanation, I forgot to include that. This is fresh on my mind now because I just got a call from an AM on a property I BPO'ed two months ago and sent a couple of bids for restoration. It seems this property will be a DIL and the work will be done, the only thing Kondaur is waiting for is the transfer of title from the original lender so they can do the DIL with the current owner (who has already agreed). So this will be a straight listing from Kondaur for a very nice newly painted and carpeted home.

My point is....some happen quick, some a little slower, some not at all but my ratio is 50% with Kondaur......I'll do 2 free BPO's for any company that will give me a listing. I do know that I would have gotten the other 50% if they had.
  • I love working with them! They work hard like we do. My deals with them have gone smooth. They put utilities on in their name and have done paint and carpet to help the sale.
  • Sam, I had also read that thread, alot of it seems to be assumptions from agents that have not worked for them, or agents that have done alot of bpo's but no listings yet. They are really up front, sometimes they're going to do due dilligence on a package that they don't purchase. I think they have been honest and fair with me, and as said before are easy to work with.
  • BUYERS BEWARE:

Here is a thread on working with the company.
    http://www.agentsonline.net/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Numb...
    Agentsonline.net
    • Sam....I don't quite know what to think about that thread, the only guy working with Kondaur was trying to make sense out of his experience with them and he was getting heckled by what seemed to be children that missed their nap time Because they're wired up on Kool-Aid, the sad thing is none of the hecklers were working with Kondaur but they sure had input……If you have experience share it……if not don’t heckle the one’s that do. I’m glad we do not have that mentality here, and if we do it gets squashed real quickly. That was a hard read.
    • I've seen those message boards and as far as I'm concerned there a bunch of whining Realtors who'd rather sit at a computer and talk bad about somebody instead of taking action in their own careers. Thats why they say REO isn't for ever body. They (Kondaur) never promise you anything other then that if they win the pool they'll give you the assignment....maybe its easy for me to say because I'm in Ca with higher sales prices! But I'm still willing to do a free BPO, CMA, OCC Ck anytime for them. You just need to understand their biz plan...they can't buy a $100,000,000 pool of bad mortgages just to hand someone a REO because they did a free BPO! Good luck to those who wish to take a chance...
This reply was deleted.