Kondaur Capital

Just received a call from Kondaur Capital of Orange County, California...requested a free exterior/interior bpo, with the "possibility" of a short sale listing...Anyone with experience with this company ?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They are a great company to work for. You may have to do a bunch of BPO's for them but they give you the listing if they acquire the asset. All of the asset managers have been great to work with.

• Kondaur's real name is VULTURE! Stay away from them!
    • Kondaur is a hedge fund which are sometimes known as vulture funds. They acquire servicing rights in bulk and do what the banks and asset management companies do plus a few extra things. They sometimes acquire the rights while a property is already under foreclosure, maybe already scheduled for sheriff sale. If they get borrower cooperation, they offer cash for keys and UPFRONT cooperation for a short sale. The agent that provided the valuation is assigned the listing.

I find that they are good to work with. They pay for ALL expenses. There are no reimbursements to worry about.

If you do not want to provide valuation work as I previously described, you shouldn't, but it is not much different than listing for other types of asset companies.
  • I had an order from Kondaur and was a bit leary, expecially since they called on a Sat.  I researched the MLS, under" Seller" put Kondaur, and found an agent that completed a listing and sale from them and contacted her.  She said it worked out good, so I went ahead and proceeded and had a good experince as well.

• Several years ago I did free ones for possible foreclosure listings.  Never heard from them again and  never received any listings

• They are completely foreign to me and free BPO's appear to be the new trend from what I'm seeing. PROCEED WITH CAUTION :)

Good Luck

Jazz Mateja

• We have done a number of listings for them. It can take a while, but they do have listings.

• They are great to work with. They do have a bpo form that is easy. Once you get the listing you have to have a res.net account.

This is one I sold for them last year. It took 3 years but it was well worth it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soFHPznxxsE

• Top notch company, be happy they called.

• Kondaur is one of the better companies to work for. They do seem to appreciate your work and experience.

This reply was deleted.