Kondaur Capital

Just received a call from Kondaur Capital of Orange County, California...requested a free exterior/interior bpo, with the "possibility" of a short sale listing...Anyone with experience with this company ?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes,.......I have

• BY THE WAY - they usually don't make you fill out a form.  You can explain the condition, market, analysis without being restricted by a form.  And you email your expository to them with any and all attachments - tax, mls, comps, cma list, etc.  I just knocked out 12 of them in about 3 hours.

• suggest you volunteer. Orange still got ample underwater defaults.

• Yes.  They do come through.  Usually better than average listings.  But you can do a lot of work before you get one.  The point is that they are buying the mortgages.  They would rather deal with the delinquent borrower on a short sale because a foreclosure takes longer and costs more.  I have generally done their foreclosures.  They take care of all maintenance, utilities, and repairs.  They are great in that regard.

Once they have a cooperative borrower, you do get the listing and direct contact with the asset manager who has already committed to doing the short sale.  You can call them and actually talk to them.  None of this submit this, submit that, maybe we will, maybe we won't. 

I am working on a large group of valuations for them right now.  I did 7 in June and they have reached 2 of the borrowers for possible short sales.  1 pretty good newer colonial in a good school system.  1 probable low priced quick sale investment property.

This reply was deleted.