Replies

• Make that lucky number 20 lol, by wednesday this is crazy for IAS usually a couple a week. It really seems to go in spurts... seems like certain companies will dump on us here and there and we have no orders from a few of our best. Just waiting for the day all of them decide to give us business... my BPO team will not be happy
  • Oh dang. I got 10 dropped on me too. Must be something in the air!!! LOL. hahaha

....or maybe we just rock. ;)
    • Jason,

we got in about 7 months ago, didnt really start cooking till this year, and have gotten 3 listings from them in the last 3 months. There BPO's and REO's are one of the most pain in the butt to deal with... however they are a good company, get stuff done, and done right. One of our AM's is the easiest to work with on getting appraisal stuff fixed, the seller is paying 5000 dollars, great communication, and a cool guy. Great company.
  • I just got 6 from them this week. Good to work with and I just got a pre list from them as well.
  • Right on Nate! I've been trying to get on with them for over a year but they already have enough agents in my area dang it.
  • I had ONE 2 years ago but that's it. Good job!
  • awesome...... Ive never received "ANY" from them either....... GREAT !!!!!!
  • Nate, lucky guy:)))) 12 from IAS that's a good opportunity for reos.... Me personally never had more then 0 from IAS.
    FYI you never called me back reqarding meeting.
This reply was deleted.