Is anyone working with Gov Hud Agents?

This company assigns you a region in which you will be given BPO, CFK, & REO listings with in 1-3 months after signing up. They have a one time sign-up fee of $149.00. That's their total cost. Is anyone currently working with them or know anything about them? I never heard of them until a week ago. I did sign up on their site and was asked to supply my resume.  They reviewed it and conveniently have my office region available. Thanks in advance for your response.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I paid for 2 areas and never received anything. I have called numerous times and can never speak with anyone as well as emailed with the same results. How can someone such as Zach get away with pulling such a scam? I have friends who were duped into a scam over the internet and the FBI has caught the people and the rest is history. It took about 2 years, but they tracked them down. According to the FBI, they are looking for victims to report such internet scam groups. Any thoughts?
    • I googled Zachary Rosado's name and I believe the 2nd link that showed up was a website to report being a victim to him through ripoff.com I did file a complaint on there. I think that if we all file then maybe something will be done. All we can do is try.
      http://ripoff.com/
  • I received a call from Zach with GovHudAgents.com in June telling me all about the company regarding cash for keys and all the other programs that they have. He also said that they actually send BPO's to agents that will turn into listings. It would cost $99 to register with them and then they send to you all the docs from the different companies that they represent such as Phoenix Asset Management, LLC and Chase. I have been trying to email Zach at his email address and calling there 1-888-495-0039 ext 101 which is what he gave me and it is on their website of www.govhudagents.com and you never actually get to talk to anyone. I have left numerous messages, sent numerous emails just to find out what is the next step, why have I not received anything that he promised and I have yet to have a email back or phone call returned. I finally called Pheonix Asset Management, LLC and come to find out that they have a lawsuit against them because they managed to get a set of their docs and send them out. Neither Phoenix Asset or Chase work with GovHudAgents.com . Has this happened to anyone else? It really frustrates me that they would take advantage of people that are trying to help others out there.
    • On 8-2, through my contact Zach, I paid Caltel REO $198 for 2 county areas.

On 8-4, I received the following email and a list of Asset Management Companies from hud@govhudagents.com:

Please allow 30 to 45 business days for your registration to clear your patience is appreciated, also send E and O info and marketing plan for REO properties if you have any questions please call, also Included is a directory of additional Banks and Asset Management Companies and all of their contact information that are looking for agents to do BPO'S and to handle REO listings as well as information on how the process works. These Asset Management Companies are the institutions that carry an inventory of property that has been purchased back through foreclosure. Every contact in this directory is a potential source of income.

Who are these people who use all these different names on their forms?...HUD, Caltel REO, Phoenix Asset Mgmt, Chase? I just left Zach a message. I will keep you posted.

Here are a couple of their websites with the same contact phone number:
      http://reocaltel.com/
      http://govhudagents.com/
  • I have been signed up with this company since April. I can not get a return phone call or email from anyone even when leaving a personal message for Zach. I tried to cancel the payment for 2 counties, but was told by Paypal that it was too late to contest. They seem to have had it configured from the get go knowing Paypal would not refund. I even went to Paypal to close my account as I seldom use it anymore because of this. I don't know if anyone started a list of companies to NOT sign up with, but I would like to see this happen on this site, if possible. You're lucky if you got to speak with someone. Every time I call I get a voice mail. I also think that anyone that is posting bogus info on these companies should be black listed from this site. It just goes to show how far some people will go to scam others.
  • I signed up after a follow up phone call from Zach and I recieved the same email as many of you did! I paid $99.00 thru paypal to Caltel REO and I researched the company and found no results! I believe we were scammed!!!! I was moving to fast without thinking! We will see what happens in the 30-45 days as promised by Zach.
  • Eric - I really appreciate your comments.. makes us remember we can not always believe what we read from others...
  • There is 2 different HUD organizations. One is legimit and other is money taker. The one you refering is the other one :)
  • Hi Deborah, if you want to really learn about HUD you need to attend some of Marla Webb's courses ASAP as they are signing people up right now FOR REAL NO JOKE and strongly consider WinDS if you have not already joined. This month July 15-16 there is a great event WinDS-AREAA JOINT NETWORKING, EDUCATIONAL SEMINAR; check it out on the REOPRO members page too, you do not need to be a member to go to the event on Friday 16th, see also the Can we talk blogs forum on REOPRO about WinDS.
  • I signed up May 16, nothing yet. I did get a bizzare follow up e-mail. Here it is. They did say they would refund my money, They insist you pay with Paypal. The 30 business days is two to three months. I should be getting something soon.......

Hi Kathy ,
    please allow 30 to 45 buisness days for your registration to clear your patience is appreciated we do look forward to doing buisness with you also please send E and O and marketing plan for REO properties if you have any questions please call, also Included in this package is a directory of additional Banks and Asset Management Companies and all of their contact information that are also looking for agents to do BPO'S and to handle REO listings as well as information on how the process works. These Asset Management Companies are the institutions that carry an inventory of property that has been purchased back through foreclosure. Every contact in this directory is a potential source of income.
This reply was deleted.