I'm going to be ordering the BPO Automation software/ Auto Accept for BPO'S . And will be getting the Auto Fill in for BPO Forms. But wanted to check with anyone who may already be using this program and if you could share your experience. Some weeks I'm doing over 20 BPO's a week and the Auto Fill In would come in handy and would really cut down on the time it takes to pull all those comps, and upload pic's. I know some agents that are RAVING about this system and are completing BPO's in less than 20 mintues with the BPO Auto Fill in Software. Please share!!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Please let me know how it goes! Its Saturday and I have 4 BPO's due by the end of the weekend. My BPO automation software right now is myself and something like this sounds really exciting! Lately sitting in front of the computer has not been really exciting so anyway to speed up getting this work completed faster would be great!
    • In addition, i did not read about the auto accept software nor would I ever want it. My main job function is an REO agent and just would like some software to input the basic data into the form fields.
  • This is a recommended software for those busy folks who do not remember their passwords and log on. Yea, it costs $29 dollars for the software but worth the trouble......

www.roboform.com
    • Get Roboform! I have been using it for 4 years. Accepting BPOs is easier without having to remember adn type all of those IDs and Passwords. Very secure. Get ROBO2GO and take to office or home. Robo for Blackberry, too.
    • Thanks Sam! I'l check it out. How long have you been using this?
      • LastPass does that same and is free :)
        • Thanks for the geat info Kyle!  Free is one of my favorite 4 letter words!
  • Don't do it, some companies hate this softwares and have ways to block you when they get hit so much. I made that mistake with Mark to Market, and they block me for a week and gave me a warning. Now that no one in my state is using this software for M2M I am getting more bpo's from them.
    Emortgagelogic does the same, the lady who assigns bpo's for my state had some specific assignments for me and always calls me or email me to make sure I accept them, then she puts them up online for me to accept them, if someone elses accepts them she will take them back and reassign to me, but she had to accept it herself, so now they are cracking and blocking the agents using the automated software.
    I suggest to become friends with the people assigning the orders in your state, do a good job, and don't worry, there are tons of BPOs out there for everybody to do, my average last year was 60 a month, and last month I did 75 and just this week I have 30, and I am only taking bpo's from 5 companies at this time. and I am turning a lot of them down from others companies.
    • Hi Jose, I saw this old discussion of yours and was wondering if you're still doing a lot of BPO's and would you mind sharing with me the companies that give you direct business.  At this point, I only work with one company that calls me directly.  Also, to your knowledge is the BPO software still not being accepting by most companies?
    • Hi Jose,
      Thanks for sharing your experience. I can understand the issue with the Auto Acceptance BPO software, but I'd be more interested in using the BPO Auto Fill in for my forms to help with completing my BPO's faster. I'm doing at least 12 BPO's a week and it can be a pain pulling all those comps, uploading photos, and this software pulls photos and uploads them and auto fills in the Sold & Active comps for you.
This reply was deleted.