Is any one a TREO International Elite Agent?

Note that their website does not work this morning.

If you are signed up, what have been the results?  TREO announced they won their last bid which was mostly in Florida and they were touting it in 2 recent emails.  Then they were offering a $129 sign up special until 12/25.

I think I've done a couple of inspections without valuation for them this year but that's all. 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did you sign up and pay for this company?  Was it worth it?  Listings?  Any feedback you can provide would be helpful as I was thinking of signing up with them.  Thanks!

• Hey Cece,

Off Topic I know but just wanted to thank you for one your posts discussing Ocwen stock price, picked up some Put "options" the other day and if you have been following their stock it has been a beautiful week  for "shorts" that  is (I've had a a grin on my face all Day) thank you for your opinion you wrote a few weeks ago. Giddy Up....

• Glad I could be of service.  To keep up with these type of topics, I subscribe online to Mortgage Servicing News, DSNews, MReport, and others.  Ocwen and Altisource info is always at the top of my interest list.

• Hello, I did receive the same e-mail. I am a little cautious about signing up with them. I registered with them in 2013 and haven't heard from them until the beginning of this year. Tried to update my profile, it wouldn't work and they have not responded to my "Help" e-mail.

This reply was deleted.