Replies

• Joseph, hands down, go Android.
    • Thanx do you recommend a particular model or carrier
  • I've had the BB with US cellular for 2 yrs now and I'm pumped about the Thunderbolt coming to Verizon in a week or so. I will be owning one soon. BB just isn't the phone to do business on anymore. Android is the way of the future. I just read that Google just hired alot of people to start writing apps for android, so the apps will be catching Apple iphone very soon
  • I am a phone junkie and would love to share my 2 cents.  For years I conducted business with an iPhone.  However, time has past and it is no longer the hard hitting, powerful, fast phone that dominated the market.  In comparison to most new Droid phones, it has half the processing(it takes twice as long to execute a task).  Furthermore, it's iOS4 software doesn't allow for full flash.  This may not be of value to all, but if you are going to invest into the latest technology you might as well get all the specs you can.  I also believe that the interface is smoother allowing for a more convenient navigation.  I do not want to bash the iPhone in anyway, however, it is well behind the latest technology.  If you do a side by side comparison for the iPhone compared to a heavy hitting Andriod, the results prove Android triumphant.  If you are Verizon and looking for a good phone, consider their HTC Thunderbolt set to release in a few days.... that is if you can find one available in stores. Good Luck!

He/she with the fastest phone can accept the most assignments on the go...

• My Iphone cancels tommorrow in a word droid or iphone
    • I have a BB but I do agree with Chris...HTC is killer with technology. Iphone is more of a toy to me. I have had both btw, and I just like my BB.  But BB is very far behind when it comes to technology. BB Emails come instant and for those who do BPOs, this is imperative! Chose wisely and if you don't like t heck take it back.
  • i phone !   I sometimes wonder about the droid incredible.  IF anyone out there ever had an iphone they loved and then switched to driod incredible I want to hear from you....... seriously.  Some people love blackberry or driod but they were never i phone people.  The photos and video options on i phone are great.  New i phone 4 has the much need flash option too.  I also have an iphone app that adds a DATE STAMP to photos on my iphone, great for field work in REO.  I can review listings and offer contracts and PDF etc attachments over the i phone email anytime.  My local mls even has iphone apps for searching .......  The calendar and notes sections and touch screen copy paste are awaesome too!
  • Blackberry
This reply was deleted.