Replies

• You will be glad to know that I was owed money since March and I am finally caught up to all past due payments till december.. Please email and call and you will get your money. I had 2 checks that were written out but never mail. Please stay on top and you will get paid.

• no experience with them at all but just signed up with them yesterday.  You're post was valuable!  None of us want to be taken advantage of. 

90 days is a big red flag....good luck!

• They pay at first get u and then before u know it one year later they owe u and don't ever pay u!! U will be working for free before it is all said and done. Just a warning. Beware! They also say they will pay double what most do for example several of mine they were to pay $150 or $200 so I took them because I wont work for companies that pay cheap. Only do min of $125 per order on average. Anyway they say they will pay it then don't!
  • Hello,

I am other one of the agents that have not got paid for my 13 BPO's dating back to Dec of 2010. After numerous attempts to contact Ashley Bogart by phone & email along with several other people in the company I have come up empty.. I even threatened smail claims and got no response.. I'll file a complaint with the BBB and keep you posted.

As for doing the BPO's for free good luck. From what I have been told they pretty much have their select few who do their REO's in ea. area the odds are you will not get them unless they screw up pretty bad

Murrey

• I spoke to Ashley I have been waiting since 3/11 on multiple checks. She said she would esculate it to management. I asked her how many times she had to do that because I have inquired multiple times and still NO check. I work w/multiple REO companies and the last REO I had sold for them they had listed w/another agent who had a personal family conflict w/my buyer. The listing agent did everything she could to delay closing in the end IAS charged my buyer a $3800 per diem for the delays when most of it was caused from their listing agent who was being unethical to my buyer. Worst experience I've had in years!! They were ready to kill a deal that was not my buyers delay and slapped him w/big per diem delay which was out of his control. They were quick to take his $ and fine him/the buyer but don't want to pay us. I am done w/them and will contact the atty generals office
  • I was so happy to receive payment in full, a letter of thank you and a promise that agents would be paid on time. Finally, I took a risk. i kept doing BPOs for IAS based on their prior reputation and former payment history, and this time it paid off. It doesn't always work out this way, unfortunately.

• GREAT NEWS!!

My colleagues and I have received full payment from IAS today!! Along with the check, a thank you letter and details of a new Preferred Partner Program. Happy New Year!!!

• I too have had problems with IAS.  I filed a complaint with the BBB of Denver, CO.  Within days, I was paid.  Unfortunately, I took more assignments and initially they paid ok but now they owe me for 3 BPO's and I will no longer work for them. File a complaint with the BBB of Denver.  You can do it online.

• I got paid this week for an Interior BPO done in August.2011.

• I am 90 days behind. They owe me for over 20 assignments. I will not do another assignment until I get paid. It is unfortunate that they ask so much of us in terms of meeting deadlines for the reports and then they do not pay thier hard working vendors.

Bill Cross

William M.Cross Realty

933 State Fair Blvd.

Syracuse, NY 13209

315-299-8007

Bill Photo 3_06.jpg

This reply was deleted.