Replies

•   Any tips on other BIG are appreciated.   Thank you

• send me an e-mail

• They owe a lot of people money.  IAS used to be great, but since the company was sold, it has been run very poorly.  I was informed that the new owner's over extended their credit and are very cash strapped.  I had to have an attorney draw up a payment demand letter in order to get paid for orders that were over 6 months old.  I also cc'd every single rep in the company I knew (even though they said not to do that) and explained to them their company would not pay me.  I was express mailed a check the very next day.  It is not right that they can get paid and we don't.  I have significantly reduced my order load for them as their are way to many companies out there that pay on a consistent schedule for BPO's.  I'm also concerned about how they are running the business and if they can survive.  

• I have 1 asset from them in the eviction stage:  They upfronted a cash for keys check earlier this month.

• IAS has just deleted the payment history on my account and the accounts of all my colleagues, I invite you all to go ahead and check yours. Will their website dissappear next? as UTLS?

I printed the list of orders that were pending payment I hope you all did the same.

I am owed over $1,400.00 on orders that date back to 2010. I sent an email about a week ago (clicking the link "I have a payment inquiry") and indeed they mailed a check, I was so excited when I grabbed the envelope, but guess what? It was only for the payment of a single order!!!!

Listings? from IAS? not a single one since they lost their relationship with Chase over a year ago.

This was such a great company! I hope we have nothing to worry about and IAS will soon get back on their feet.

I personally know agents that are owed over $6,000.00!!!!!

• Guys,

The typical business model is pay like this: Management, Rent, Employees, Suppliers, Vendors (Us). This is the beginning of the end. Appraisal Loft did this and they are BK now. IAS has no REO and with recent trends (Fannie Outsourcers) they are likely not to get any. I would be careful and politely decline anymore assignments until they pay their obligations. The industry is very small and word gets out quick about this sort of behavior. The only one accountable for this is the management. I think they have had 2-3 CEO's in the last few years. Enough said?

• I have written five times. On November 4th. I got an email telling me my check was scheduled to be cut the week of November 14th. I sent an email asking to confirm my check was sent. Here is the reply:

The payment is scheduled to be mailed this week.  Please let me know if you don’t receive it by next week.

Ashley Bogart
    VP - Client Services

Today, my partner gets a check from them, he's written one time - two weeks ago. I should note his oldest BPO from from march 1st. So I called Ashley, no answer and no reply to my email. 

I am owed from June and July. As soon as I started asking for money they cut off all new work. I can't stand it!!  These people are not to be trusted. 

Ryan 

• Hi Kent,

Please know that IAS does not take the slow payment issue lightly and it’s of utmost embarrassment having this conversation about payment.

All processes are now in place to get everyone caught up to at least 60 days out by the end of the year, probably sooner.

Delay of payment is due to a few things. 1- We are experiencing the delay in payment the same as you from our new clients who have a higher demand of payout at the same time (repairs, HOA, code violation etc) 2- we have combined 3 companies with one accounting system. Due to an unfortunate combination of mismanagement and delay in payment from our clients, payment has been delayed to our bread and butter…the agents.

It has not been easy on either side of the spectrum to handle the delay in payments and is beyond unacceptable that you have not received payment. I am not sure how long you have worked with IAS but this has NEVER been an issue in the past and I’m sure you will see once it is resolved that it is absolutely not how we operate.

Some people have been moved to other areas of the company and employment was restructured to ensure we are able to address all areas of our business including paying brokers. I guess all I can ask is that you hang in there and trust what I am telling you.

I am genuinely sorry and apologize. We really do appreciate you and hope that you will stay active with us through this temporary mess.

Candy Romero

IAS

• Bull *@* Candy sent me an email like this during the summer. 

•  

I have received similar letter from another person 3 weeks ago.  The only difference was that she promised that first payment would be sent in 10 day.  As I said it has been 3 weeks and 4 month of unpaid BPOs - no check.

This reply was deleted.