Just for your information I have not been paid by IAS for BPO work since January and they owe me from last November. They will take your voice mesage but do not call you back or respond back to you and have not paid.

Also Broker Price Opinion, who have now changed their name to First Valuations also do not pay. The also owe me for BPO work since last October and you have to leave a message asking for payment and they also do not reply nor do they pay you.

Any ideas on how to collect

Jim Mathieu

Alzie Realty

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• DO NOT DO BUSINESS with Brokers Price Opinion. They DO NOT PAY.  I was contacted by Broker price Opinion in August 2013. They said they had 4 rush commercial BPO's. I explained that our local MLS is not a good source for comps and I would have to pay LoopNet for sold & available comps. We agreed on a price with a 30 day payment. I completed the BPO's on time. 35 days later I called and called and called. Each time I called I was pushed off to a voicemail in the accounting department. My emails went unreturned. Finally I spoke with some one who told me they are paying 60 days after completion (Not what we agreed on).  60 days went by and still no payment. Called & called again, same BS they put you through to accounting where I leave a voicemail which NEVER gets returned. Mailed a past due invoice, called 10 more times, sent 10 more emails  ... and received an email that said they pay 90 days after completion. I have still NOT been paid. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with BrokerPriceOpinion.com 

• DO NOT DO BUSINESS with Brokers Price Opinion. They DO NOT PAY.  I was contacted by Broker price Opinion in August 2013. They said they had 4 rush commercial BPO's. I explained that our local MLS is not a good source for comps and I would have to pay LoopNet for sold & available comps. We agreed on a price with a 30 day payment. I completed the BPO's on time. 35 days later I called and called and called. Each time I called I was pushed off to a voicemail in the accounting department. My emails went unreturned. Finally I spoke with some one who told me they are paying 60 days after completion (Not what we agreed on).  60 days went by and still no payment. Called & called again, same BS they put you through to accounting where I leave a voicemail which NEVER gets returned. Mailed a past due invoice, called 10 more times, sent 10 more emails  ... and received an email that said they pay 90 days after completion. I have still NOT been paid. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with BrokerPriceOpinion.com 

• It is interesting that the same "clients" that the law firm representing IAS has had in its current clients roster (big Banks that give IAS the orders) are the same clients that owe IAS money.( Big Banks that IAS gets the orders from).....sounds like a eValonline situation...

Look forward to a BK or a pennies on the dollar scenario people

ahem..do you think they will pay the money back and struggle to pay the brokers under a crushing amount of debt OR just do a bankruptcy and call it a day?

Also anyone who has to be paid by IAS should send invoice to this attorney - IF they go into receivership...( three of our brokers are already doing that now)

John Young c/o

Markus Williams Young & Zimmermann

1700 Lincoln, Suite 4000
    Denver, Colorado 80203
    Telephone: (303) 830-0800
    Facsimile: (303) 830-0809

• Here's what I found out about Broker Price Opinion and First Valuations....

"BrokerPriceOpinion.com, a subsidiary of First Valuation, was awarded Mortgage Technology’s “Top Service Provider” award for 2011 based upon the company’s use of technology for services and quality control."

Login to do BPO orders is still at: https://www.brokerpriceopinion.com/Account/Logon

• It took 6 months or more but Broker Price Opinion eventually paid me. I have not

heard from them since.

• BPO.com's standard offer is 70 cents on the dollar right away and 100% OVER six months 

• I was finally paid by IAS after calling/emailing for 2 years. They owed me over $3000. In Nov. 2012, I signed a settlement agreement with BrokerPriceOpinion.com AKA First Valuation to write off about $600 of what they owed me in order to receive an immediate check for the balance. Over the years, they've fallen behind but have always caught up and their people were always straight with me on the status. The settlement agreement stated that all future work would be paid on a 60 day basis. I'm currently owed over $2000 for inspections and BPOs from Nov. 2012 through March 2013. Now when I call, I get the run around an excuses.

• I did get a call from BPO.com on Tues night after I posted this. They were "following up on my account". I think it was more like, someone read recent postings. He said I am in line for a check being cut on the 7/26/13 and if I don't have it in a week, call back. They said this back in April and the check never came. I'll let you guys know how it goes. If you have money owed from them, I recommended getting a post out on the internet.

• As an update, my check never arrived. I called to follow up. It was in the 26th batch but the batch was never printed. He's forwarding my concerns to his supervisor. I'm starting to doubt that I'll ever get it. Now that Eval and IAS are done, BPO.com  has moved up and taken over 1st place as the worst paying company.

This reply was deleted.