Replies

• Does anyone have an email for their Vendor Management team?  I applied through their site but its a pretty basic form..

• Please forward that to me please!

• Can anyone let me know if you have to be a licensed broker or just a licensed agent to be able to be a HUD listing agent. Thanks.

• ALL the information you use on the forms is your BROKER's INFO. then YOU are the representative/agent that manages the listings for your BROKER... it's the same way on Fannie Mae... I never tried for any others.

What really STINKS about Fannie is that there is only ONE BROKER number allowed.  So, whichever agent gets their application in first...THEY will be the only application in the system for that BROKER.

IF your application is accepted by Fannie... NO OTHER AGENT can sign up with Fannie under your Broker..

ONE BROKER # allowed.

I discovered I never had a chance... because our Broker had an Agent signed up and accepted 10 years before I ever tried.

(It's painful... lol... She gets HUNDREDs of listings every year. It requires an 10-man team to run her operation.)

One downside, (to a degree, I guess) is that she has to front between $40-50k in reimbursable costs. She has 2 clerks that run that part of the biz to be sure she gets reimbursed. She said she had to show proof of funds on the applications of $50k+.  

• I would like a template too, and I would pay for it.  bryannewberry202@msn.com

I recently lost 4 US bank listings to Chronos who gave them to the local HUD Broker for the past 25 years....After I did a difficult CFK on one, and was starting 2 more CFK, plus performed trashout services on 2 of them.....Hard to compete with that much experience but need to try

• I would like a copy as well, Stephanie.lemmons@yahoo.com.

• I would like a template copy as well if available.  cary@forsalebycary.com

Thank you.

• I would like to get template copy. Thanks.  My email is  elmejjaty@hotmail.com.

• If you don't mind, I believe you can upload attachments to your posts on this forum. I recently lost six US Bank assets that will be going to Chronos.

• Travis, have you not applied to Chronos website that's what US Bank suggested me to do?

This reply was deleted.