Greetings REO Brokers! I just wanted to know if any one got accepted by HUD? I filled out my application and guess what? I got in!!!!! I almost fainted today when I received my package from them. OMG, no, like literally GOD! I still have to fill out the rest of the paper work but my team and I are ready like Freddie! Well, I hope everyone else got in as well! Happy Selling! 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congratulation Marquez, I received my package as well, and today I had a phone conversation with someone from HOMETELOS.
    What I was told is that 3 companies Hometelos, Ofori and MM were awarded the bid for HUD homes in my area, HUD will assing inventory to each company based on performance, and at least Hometelos will also assign listings to listing agents based on performance.
    I like the competition as long as it is clean, and I hope the Hometelos agents can outperform the other agents so we can have more listings.
    • Amen to that JOSE! I spoke with them today as well. The app is a little confusing but I got through it. I am sending mine back TUES. And check this out...They only selected 2 brokers per 50 miles or County. I was told over 6000.00 applied in my area and I got selected! Man talk about FAVOR! Well we need to stay in touch....This is such a blessing I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited I can't even sleep! LOL!
      • Congratulations Marqueze!!!!!!!!
  • I am in the Home Telos network through First Preston. I don't know if that puts me in a centralized database for other companies....hope so!!!
    • It was not for CA.
  • I'm sorry
    My question is does anyone know who was accepted for Illinois?
    • The three M&M III Contractors for Illinois:
      1. Hud Pemco
      2. Hometelos
      3. Ofori
      Hud Pemco is the only contractor that has posted the Local Listing Brokers on their site. Hometelos sent overnight packets to selected Brokers, I haven't seen a list on their website.
      Hope this helps!
  • Does anyone know who it for Illinois
  • Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I still have my blank application on my desc lol
  • Marqueze did you get a packet in the mail or thru email??
This reply was deleted.