HUD 3.8

Has anyone else heard anything about the HUD 3.8 awards.  I received an email yesterday from Debbie Caruso stating we can join her group and will be the first to know who has been awarded.  This is after the protests.  I am just wondering if anyone else had heard anything.  I think Debbie wants you to join her group, for $25.  Not sure I agree with this, after most of us paid her already.  Anyone have any news?  Thanks much.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did they email you or call your broker?

• Congratulations Debra. 

• Thank you! They say that new assignments will begin 4/1. I've not heard anything about a resolution of the protests from the previous BLBs.

• New assignments for which firm will start 4/1? Thank you.

• The awards have all been made for AM 3.7,  however they are under protest.I.

The last ones to be awarded were Michigan and all of New England, NY and NJ to Sage.

TN, AL, MS went to Q Integrated.

Illinois went to Alpine / First Preston, JV 1

HUD 3.8 awards wont happen until 2017, and that is a Field Service Contract for the Mid West and West Coast.

• Hi, I see that Q Integrated has Mississippi. Are any other companies going to be awarded Mississippi?

• Hello Deborah,

any idea when Michigan would be awarded

• Lucy,

I would also love to get a sample of your Hud Proposal, and any other info you are willing to share with me.

macastaneda29@yahoo.com

Thank you

Marco Castaneda

• I have heard that there are more protests - so it might be quite some time before we hear anything.

• Yes, good luck!  It would be great to see everyone get listings! The date of the last protest to be over is sometime late in May!  It could indeed be awhile..........,just sign up and keep watching.

This reply was deleted.