HUD 3.8

Has anyone else heard anything about the HUD 3.8 awards.  I received an email yesterday from Debbie Caruso stating we can join her group and will be the first to know who has been awarded.  This is after the protests.  I am just wondering if anyone else had heard anything.  I think Debbie wants you to join her group, for $25.  Not sure I agree with this, after most of us paid her already.  Anyone have any news?  Thanks much.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It was done prior to when the last contract was awarded  - I think about six years ago.

• Hi Lucie, Can you send me a copy as well at ladefour@mris.com.  Thank you  

• Who is Debbie Caruso?

• I am in Georgia and HUD has already pulled listings from Ofori and giving them to Pemco and Hometelos.  From what I hear, they will next narrow it down to one of the remaining two, then all will go to Sage.  As to paying $500.00 to do a package, that is an individual choice.  I've been a listing broker for Hometelos and Ofori and did the package myself.

• Hello Jim, I am in Maryland.  How do you get in touch with these companies?  Please email me at ladefour@gmail.com.  Thanks for sharing.

• www.sageacq.com is in MD

• You can find your state on the hud site and see who the company is  They were posted on here a while back

• Is anybody willing to share a sample HUD proposal. I attended one of the HUD classes she had for $95 dollars and it was a waste of time. I agree if you pay and get nothing in return why bother asking for more money. 

• Lucie. Can you forward me a copy and contacts also. Been a HUD HOMETELOS listing Agent for almos 4 years rlangkawel@concast.net
    • Thanks for sharing, Alex.  I am glad to see I was not the only one who felt that way.

This reply was deleted.