HUD 3.8

Has anyone else heard anything about the HUD 3.8 awards.  I received an email yesterday from Debbie Caruso stating we can join her group and will be the first to know who has been awarded.  This is after the protests.  I am just wondering if anyone else had heard anything.  I think Debbie wants you to join her group, for $25.  Not sure I agree with this, after most of us paid her already.  Anyone have any news?  Thanks much.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would love a copy of the sample HUD proposal as well.  MLoudermilk@Realtor.com  Thank you in advance.  Have a great day.

• Any company that sent you email and charges money for information most likely are fraud.

• I think you can just go to HUD.gov and see who gets the awards

• I paid $100 to her for her 'Intro into HUD REO' and a promise of the names of the new contracts.

I have never received the name of the new contract companies and I also received the request to send more money to be a part of something new she is doing....obviously I did not pay any attention to it before I deleted it.

• I received that same message last week. Just this morning I received another message from her offering assistance with preparing my proposal - if I paid her $500. Today's message from Caruso states that HUD's final decision will be made by the end of this month. Not sure where she's getting that info.

• I had heard Sage Acquisitions was awarded Tennessee but when I go to their site, they only note Indiana, Kentucky, Georgia, Florida, Puerto Rico, Colorado, New Mexico, N. Texas, Utah, Ohio, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

• TN is still being contested 

• I thought Ofori & Associates was awarded TN...?

• What did you pay her for? 

This reply was deleted.