HSBC MORTGAGE SERVICES

Does anyone know if HSBC uses and outsourcer or do they assign their own listings.  If outsoucer do you know who and if assigned direct do you know where that person works from.  I see a fair amount of their business in my market but I've been unable to find the source.  Thanks Guys.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mary - SPS is Select Portfolio Services.
        • Bob,

I know who they are----I have been working with them for 10 years!   I was trying to get asset manager's #'s from Julie Adamson's email reply regarding HSBC. 

• Hi Mary.  Who is SPS.  I looked at their website, but they are taking any new realtors.  Any suggestions on how to get in?
            • sps is Select Portfolio Servicing and they are located in Salt Lake.  I guess they are not accepting any new agents at this point but I would try and get in by checking their website for registering to do bpo's for them.  also check out www.rrreview.com and register with them.  they are mainly a bpo company but may lead you to possibly reo business.  good luck!   Mary
              • Actually HSBC uses Secured Lending Services for BPO's mills.
                • I complete  a lot of BPO's for Secured Lending Services that is ordered by HSBC they will not give me the contact information.
                • Exactly....but how do you get in as an REO agent?  Help!
                • Thanks Adam..
    • A few.  Most of my REO comes from various asset management firms.  Send me your email address.  We're not in competitive markets so I'm always willing to share contacts.  My email is bob@realtorbobrouse.com

• I am located in Illinois. Could you share the REO contacts with me. There are so many assets for sale in the area and they are always with this same few Realtors.How to get contact with HSBC?.I wrote to Julie, no answer yet.

Thank you so much,

Halina

This reply was deleted.