HSBC MORTGAGE SERVICES

Does anyone know if HSBC uses and outsourcer or do they assign their own listings.  If outsoucer do you know who and if assigned direct do you know where that person works from.  I see a fair amount of their business in my market but I've been unable to find the source.  Thanks Guys.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Julie,

Could you also send me some info, i am in almeda county, we can share some contacts. My email is ppmproperties@yahoo.com

• Julie,

I currently work in Portland Oregon Market and work for HSBC's BPO company.  I would like to chat/email with you about there contacts.  I currently work for three different reo/asset companies.

my email is azagel@bhgpartners.com

Let me know.

Thanks

• I can probably get you some asset mgr. numbers.  Do you have any other bank contacts?
    • Julie, I am on the East Coast from you, no way I can compete with you. Can you forwad me the link please. I am searching for this link since 2007. mushtaq@usa.com
    • Hi Julie

I am in Miami Florida, I have a couple of AM's I can share with you  as well.

carlos.cardenas@prodigycompanies.com

• Hi Julie, I work with Bank of America here in WA.  I would love to get the contact for HSBC contact as well.  Thank you in advance for your info.  Thanks

• Julie,

I am in Louisville, Ky. can you email them to me Please. Wimsattb@gmail.com

• Julie I have a good contact with all wells fargo loans we can swap info
      • Hello Julie and Mark. Please help me also. My e mail is. zubaria@zubaria.com.
    • I'm located in Phoenix AZ area.  Asset manager phone #'s would be great!  have you ever heard of a third party company called sps?  could give you information about them!
This reply was deleted.