I've been contacted by Dave Sahlin with HorizonSolutionsOnline. He was and is looking for former Titanium Solutions HRCs to join this site for $90 to get direct-to-agent short sales from Fannie & Freddie and possible REOs later on.  Anyone familiar with him or the company? Presumably it's been functioning in the northeast since January.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I did work with titanium and have been receiving invitations from the new company. Thank you for taking time to post the no response/lost money posts. It just saved me $90. I appreciate it.

• Are they STILL soliciting agents?

• Yes they are.  I received an email about 2 weeks ago.

• Are you kidding? I am receiving 1 or 2 emails on a daily basis from either Dave or his henchwoman Melissa Anderson.  Ridiculous. I could block the emails but remain curious about how long they intend to keep this up.

• You should play their game and tell them that everyone is aware of their scam and that they are being reported. Has anyone reported them yet?? Curious. They shouldn't be able to get away with this.

• Hi all,

Titanium was a very good idea, but they never compensated well, they too charged a lot, And none of those things work, I also paid Horizon, and nothing happened, it has been several months. Its time we move on and stop paying for all those cyber scum landlords. We can do our own marketing. That is what we need to do. In our RE/MAX Back office, you can send free flyers by e mail and so many other free tools. We work extra hard and we should bond together to stop people from draining our funds for their gain. 

• I signed up and never heard another word, no follow up, nothing

• I have worked with him when he was with Titanium. I paid  my $90.00  and keep getting emails  and no activity what so ever .   

• I chose to be one of their professional real estate agents in October 2014, and paid the fee, but haven't heard from anyone since. I started with Titanium Solutions in 2004 and worked with Dave, so I thought this would be a legitimate source for leads. I find it unusual that I haven't received any communication or responses to my emails as to what the status was of his program. I sent another follow-up email this morning, so we'll see what happens.

This reply was deleted.