I've been contacted by Dave Sahlin with HorizonSolutionsOnline. He was and is looking for former Titanium Solutions HRCs to join this site for $90 to get direct-to-agent short sales from Fannie & Freddie and possible REOs later on.  Anyone familiar with him or the company? Presumably it's been functioning in the northeast since January.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I fail for Horizon Solutions scam early last year; "attended" their webinar, promptly paid them the $99 they were charging then, and have heard nothing more from them since!   A few months later, I emailed both Dave and his assistant inquiring about the status of their program, to date neither of them have responded.  Don't get taken like I did.

Best,

Reggie (313) 516-8822

• i paid the money already 3 weeks ago, and that was it, no more contacts, they do not answer back emails or phone calls

• Folks, Horizon Solutions is still soliciting, now touting their "National Workshop Campaign" and the bargain price of $89.99 - -Caveat emptor.

• FOLKS, I WAS FORTUNATE ENOUGH to get my money refunded since I cancelled within a week of receiving the March 2014 offer, back when they were just getting started.  In late October of this year I looked up additional information on Dave Sahlin as well as Horizon Solutions.  David apparently no longer licenses with Weichert: I looked him up on the Connecticut licensing website and his license is now with P & L REALTY ASSOCIATES LLC. Apparently he is the former owner of Horizon Painting and Remodeling at the same 79 Northrop Rd address that is his home.  Melissa Andersen, that sends the emails, was a Titanium supervisor in Salt Lake City and Oh, also the only Horizon Solutions LLC is an electrical supply company in New York: you will note that the emails are with HorizonSolutions L.L.C. - limited liability companies do NOT include periods - is this an attempt to skirt the trademark infringement law?  Anyway,this is just one more painful, costly lesson to us all....

• no no no I was paid the fee and until now I not getting anything for them , I try to contact them and I get not answer

• Yup, following the same general sense of the comment threads - I too was contacted. Thought it was a money loser while doing it (very briefly) with Titanium, not gonna' get taken again. I'm choosing to ignore! Think we all should!

• Hi everybody!

I did sign up with them as soon as I was approached. There was a brief training session and since then, I have not heard from them at all. 

• Sounds like the typical BS, save your money and work for your listings. Freddie and Fannie usually will not get involved until after they foreclose and take back from the servicer.

• I would not do this at all. The claim regarding Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is false. You must be specially certified by both as does the brokerage. The process is long including specific background checks. There is a limited number of agents allowed per territory. It took us 6 months to be trained and chosen.

• Michael, I hesitated for months after receiving similar "former HRC" emails promising this and that. I eventually caved in and then they disappeared soon as they got my money. I requested a refund and they never responded to any emails. I filed a complaint to the BBB, which said they couldn't reach them and that they never responded, so BBB closed the complaint. I also contacted my bank and filed a dispute and received a provisional refund, which becomes permanent within 45 days if they can't reach these crooks either. I also complained to PayPal, which is who they used to steal our money, and PayPal can't reach them either. So I'd advise to try with your bank and perhaps they will refund you like mine has done. And you're right, the website is outdated and pathetic. I should've listened to my intuition. He basically stole Titanium's list.
This reply was deleted.