Replies

• Rose, I gabe them $295 too and never recieved any work from them let alone a lead. Today there will be a lot of companies trying to make money off people. Which was very easy money for them. It is unfortunate that I truly believe they were ligitimate. Only part that we cann be glad is that it is tax deductible.
  • I also signed up several months ago. Nothing yet in GA! I have emailed company reps several times. Nice, but always the same = working on getting listings. Things are coming together! Let's hope so, $295.00 is a lot to pay.
  • Hi Stephan,
    I am a member of Absolute Reo in the Corona /Riverside area. How is it coming for work in my area
    Thanks!
    P.S Have a Merry Christmas!!!
  • Hi Leticia.

I also signed up with them about a month ago, but no assignments yet. I had spoke with Aaron from Vendor Relations a few weeks ago, and he was very friendly and informative. He said they're projecting enough inventory to last through 2014. Although they only have 4 or 5 listings in AZ right now, I'm sure in 2010 they'll have plenty to go around.

He also said something very unique: that if you don't receive an assignment from them within 12 months, they'll refund you're application fee! I've NEVER had an asset management company make that guarantee.

I also like their website; it seems pretty easy to navigate and track your listings and assigned work.

I emailed Stephen Johnson a 'Hello' message and my information and am awaiting a reply. I'm sure at some point once the foreclosures ramp up in the coming months that all the qualified agents will receive some assignments.

Jim
  • I signed up with them a few months back as well. Steve said they represent small banks and should be grwoing in Riverside & San Bernardino County Areas in So California in the near fututre. I paid the $295. and am still waiting. Keep me posted
    • Have you received any listings yet?
  • Good afternoon Stephen! Please update me also on the Riverside County area. I have emailed your assistant several times with no response.

Thank you, and Happy Holidays!!
This reply was deleted.