Ive been getting bombarded with emails from this company daily. Has anyone worked with them. Of course they want $895 upfront then a flat fee for every listing. I don't mind paying a referral fee but the upfront fee's do bother me a little. .If the company was as good at creating leads as they say you would think they would just take the referral fee from a closing. Any thoughts opinions are appreciated. Thanks.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Look at the rest of these people saying the same thing I am.  I'm going to file now in the courts.

• sounds like another Team Lear or a start up REO. What mortgage companies do they work for?

• I'd be wary of paying a fee upfront.  Best bet is to google them and see what comes up.

• How fast can you run?

• You are not a client of ours nor have we invited you to join or ever communicated with you. Very unprofessional Everett. 

• Hey Zac,

Upfront fees are charges because we have a lot of upfront fees we pay, marketing, buying leads, overhead etc. it makes it so we are sharing costs of generating the business, this program is a partnership. As for referral fees at closing, we would rather collect a smaller fee at the time of listing rather than wait for the home to sell. Once we refer over a client to an agent, we are dependent on just their listing abilities, so we only accept top listing agents with a a proven track record of listing homes into the program. 

Give us a call at 858-252-0911 and we can explain the program in more detail if you wish. Thank you.

• why should the agent pay for YOUR FEES,  what a scam

• Have you ever paid for a BPO, paid to advertise a home or paid to stage a home? We have a lot of up front fees to pay since in Real Estate we are all business owners and operators. It takes money to make money. 

• total scam I signed on in january 2016, for 1200.  You have given me ZERO leads to date.  I have asked for my money back with no regards to that, just more BS.  Your company is a rip off scam

• Run like a scalded dog. That or just take the money out of the bank and set it on fire. Same result as paying them. 

This reply was deleted.