Replies

• Hi Rose,

What do you mean you are out? I don't think there is not an annual fee at VRM.

VRM is the Freddie Mac vendor manager. They are supposed to be getting business from other sources soon.

Someone mentioned them 'losing Fannie Mae.' I don't think VRM was ever a Fannie outsourcer.

You probably paid for the REO Certification course. I wouldn't let that expire. It looks great on your resume. I know 400 dollars plus travel is real money, but the street cred is worth it I think. And of course the class is phenominal. Great information.

Chris
  • I have 2 accounts, 2 profiles with different email addresses. No listings yet!
    • Below is the reply I recently received (10/20) from VRM,

Yes, everything is in place and you are an approved vendor. At this time I do not have a definitive time frame for asset assignments. Please stay patient. You will receive an email with instructions as to how to manage the asset when something is assigned to you.

Patient is something I'm becoming very good at it!!
  • I have been on for a year. No listings yet. Equity pointe said I had to sign up with them. I went the the whole "official process" and am contemplating the renewal which has been lowered. Not sure what that means if they are losing people or not.
  • I am approved on their sysytem, for about 6 months now and no action coming from there. Being part of VRM was required when I did the Old Republic training & certification.
  • Lou,

I am an approved vendor with them. Check out some of the other forum questions. It sounds like their a start up company.
  • No but I am an aprroved vendor but I know there are alot of agents in my office and area that are approved too.
This reply was deleted.