Replies

• I tried to explain that my listings are automatically displayed in Realtor.com, Zillow and Trulia......And why should I obtain a lead just because someone by just checking out the listings online was now a paid lead for me...Of course they mentioned that they check out every email [ by seeing that it does not bounce back ]and phone number before sending the lead to me...It is the leads that actually click onto the listing and ask for more information already that are the free ones...Why I asked do I pay for leads that come to me free? It makes no sense to me plus as soon as you enter your phone number it is like a feeding frenzy to call to get you tied up for a hefty monthly charge.....

• I've had other agents contact me because of leads they received on my listings before so I don't think they necessarily just go to the listing agent. I think there is something in the settings that you can change.

• I questioned the monthly charges and they responded with how much can you spend monthly. I responded with $75.00. And the sales person jumped on that and gave me a list of agents in my area that are currently using the program. I'm assuming the sales person was trying to get me to say 'Yes' by asking questions where I responded with a 'yes' to but I didn't answer correctly so they started telling me what zip codes that were available. The most amazing thing they said next was the most active zip code in my area was now available...For my price.....

My next question was mostly why did the most exclusive sought after zip code was now available. Of course after that I had to get off the phone and to start a blog asking about these folks....

• I have closed several deals with Realtor.com. But, I was sort of turned off when my zip codes were about to expire, all of a sudden I started getting leads for each zip code that was about to expire. Never got a response from those particular leads, therefore not closing deals as was planned.

• I used Realtor.com probably back in early 2000's and had to quit them due to what you were saying. I have Equator.com sending over asset management leads around the time my monthly subscription is due...I was hoping to find a lead source to replace Equator.com.....

I will be quitting them soon..And doing the old fashioned way of finding buyers and sellers. I have been doing REO bank repos for a long time and wouldn't mind some regular house sales now and then.

• Many have-R  wanting $500/zip they are annoyed.  Those not contacted are blessed.....

This reply was deleted.