7/30/2013

Green River is sending orders nationwide like mad nationwide! Signup to Realty Pilot if you want them 

Green River Capital released over at least 4000 unassigned paying BPOs to the Realty Pilot system last night . If you are a current Realty Pilot user please login or open your Realty Pilot smartphone app to view these available BPOs. This is a tip to make money...our firm is not affiliated with either...

Your welcome 

Joey Singh
Ameritax BPO Inc. 
Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
AmeriTax Inc.
Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
JSingh@theameritaxway.com
1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
1 800 689 6028 Fax
1 917 859 4400 Cell
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My Sources tell me that the good ole morning blast that they used to do is gone the way of the dodo bird...Caveat is ( depends on what state [and its alot.. or market are you are in...) Now instead of waking up early and being sleepless in the wee hours of the day...you can stay up sleepless in the night thinking about where your next dollar is coming from...

I hear that they are only "calling" brokers for Interiors...or CMA's - is that something?! 

Ahh the golden days of Auto Accept Software is done people...adapt...

1. Please offer quality reports-

2. No kickbacks (QC's) 

3. Lower your BPO fees ( I know that's hard but try, what with gas, insurance, etc etc) or Raise them much much higher...(that's actually worked for a lot of our brokers..as many people have learned in life...price is NOT a perception of value..ITS A REPRESENTATION OF HIGHER VALUE...) That is how big box stores sell..do you think you are saving money on every item in your W*lm*rt shopping cart?.some are priced higher or lower....its also why I end up dropping a fifty bucks even if I go for milk...lol..separate issue..

4. Get to actually know the people sending you, your BPO reports....(as in answering the phone....Hello Peter, Paul, or hello Mary....wow subconscious slip of my age)- Call them at least once before completing the report- ie follow up etc- 

5. There's Ton's of REO work out there- if you really think submitting your name on a bunch of yellow-pages of REO websites is the way that REO's are going to come to you..that they will just PICK you...please keep on doing that..so that brokers who do 200-250 BPO's a month have No COMPETITION getting BPO's...because its apparent your business strategy is HOPE and your goal is..MIRACLES...

6. If you think doing BPO's run like a proper business with Profits, Margins and Expenses is a waste of time..Read #5 Again...your competitors thank you and pray for your continued ignorance..everyday they cash a check..

Joey Singh 

1 516 881 0126 Direct Ops Line
        1 800 689 6028 Fax
        1 917 859 4400 Cell

DISCLAIMER- This is a tip to make money...our firm is not affiliated with anyone.nor am I seeking ANY solicitation for outsourcing your BPO data entry and capturing to us.....

• It is nothing more than a bulk order was coming. In No Cal on Realty Pilot there were 15 waiting there. I grabbed 4 and let go others. In about 30 mins there were all gone. Then I receive the tardy eMail from GreenRiver saying there is work waiting for me.

I have pretty good idea there are few brokers here interested or are paid member of Green River. In the past Green River sent one of two and when I receive an eMail there were already gone. The amount of work is monumental and so are the photos. So this is about $17.5-20/hr per bpo before gas.  I think Mainstreet also had bulk in the area that day because I got a call. 

This is certainly not road to richness. Not mentioning a criminal background check, a letter from owner that he will not split with you on the fees etc... Those who did not receive any work does not miss anything.

• Do You realize if every member of REOPro threw in $50 bucks we would have enough to start our own REO/BPO Company. We could offer the banks discounts and get paid more!!!!! What a concept....

• I agree, so long as we were guaranteed the listings on a direct platform where it would come to the REOpro agent member and not to the brokers office who would then redirect to another favorite office agent that unfortunately does unethically happen quite often.  I'm in if we could managed this.

• I get plenty of free BPO's, I don't need to pay any platform to get them. I've tried that a couple of times and did not get very many that way.  Some of these platforms want a monthly fee, not happening as far as I'm concern. It is ridiculous to pay them when your already getting peanuts from them not to mention that some are now paying up to 90 days. I won't work with those that pay over 90 max I will ask them upfront. Then if that's not enough, every year you have to have several background checks done and pay for each one thru the BPO vendors site rather than letting you go through the local police station and ordering 1 standard report to use for all of them.  It's a get rich quick scheme to make extra funds to offset their expenses in my opinion.  Some of them won't even send you a copy of the B/G unless you make sure to request it.  Anyway, don't pay for BPO's and don't pay for REO platforms either because they can't guarantee you a listing. Besides there are only about 8/10 platforms that actually are authorized by the banks to assign REO's and others only due BPO's but some won't be honest and tell you that just to get your money.

• Antionette,

Can you advise the names of the 8/10 patforms that are authorized by the banks to assign REO'S.

I would really appreciate it as I am trying to direct my time and attention to only those vendors who actually are in the business of REO'S.

Thanks.

Loys White

Better Homes and Garden Real Estate Metro Brokers

(404) 427-4579

• Just look up the banks site and sometimes they will list them.  I know BOFA does in their agent resource site.  Good luck..

• Marvin - then you should read this http://reopro.ning.com/forum/topics/this-is-actually-how-you-get-pa...

Also please look me up on LinkedIn to actually see how many brokers use our services..and who I think are the top vendors out there..Let me know if there is any way in which we can help you- please..

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Inc. 
    Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
    AmeriTax Inc.
    Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell

THIS is actually how you get paid from a BPO Vendor- from Joey Singh
    Realtors,  Unfortunately many realtors have gotten burnt by non paying companies- EVAL, UTLS, etc etc Realtors- please realize as like in most areas…
  • John thank you for the kind words..

Realtors- please realize as like in most areas related to running your business- you have to run your BPO business...like a business..We have clients who do  massive amounts of Reports and they would never think about a short sale or a regular sale for that matter, because this is a great business if you run it right....

Realtors have to learn to INVOICE!....SEND out an INVOICE for your services from your firm. Learn who is in charge of account payable BEFORE engaging a vendor. When sending out an invoice you have created a ticking liability for this particular vendor...versus just accepting an order and technically taking an order and sitting and waiting for a check ( sorry for the run-on sentence) and accepting their ToS ( Terms of Service) - kind of like that whole iTunes 50 page - "I agree/accept" disclaimer...not to sound conspiratorial or insidious- but is it not surprising now that a particular vendor is now just doing "BPO fulfillments" versus just Values for houses on Main Street. ahem...? 

• I only have one BPO company currently that I go back into their same portal and just enter the order# and the amount then submit and get a check every time within 2-3 weeks. Everyone else just sends the checks within 45 days at most. I believe there was only one other time I had worked with a firm that asked me to actually create an invoice and then faxed or mail it, but when I called to follow up after 120 days, conveniently they said they never got it.   Though, know they did because I will always double/triple check address and contacts I mail to.  I then sent it again and ended up with the same situation it took 6 months to get my payment.  So, I decided not to deal with them again.  Anyway, there are plenty of BPO companies still doing auto fills and don't require an invoice mail or fax it to them.  They are just being more picky of the agents they use by keeping track of their scorecards.

This reply was deleted.